Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Grand Tour

2»

Comments

• Options
    Where's the rest of this thread gone?

Only 30 comments now?

Someone put a link up to watch it via subreddit?
  • Options
    Disappointed with the 2nd episode. Thought the Audi s8 sketch was boring and dragged. Shame as really enjoyed the first one.
  • Options
    The best part so far has been the opening sequence from the first episode.

Some good parts, but disappointing so far.
  • Options
    My wife hasn't got too much of a sense of humour (years of being married to me doesn't help). She rarely laughs at blokish humour but she loved both the first and second episodes.

I think the programme need editing down a bit - it's too long. The special forces feature went on too long for me.

All in all its a good watch.
  • Options
    Liked the 1st episode but thought the 2nd episode was a bit dull
  • Options
    Let's be honest, that second episode was atrocious.
  • Options
    Was just about to watch it!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Standard TV work that is though, put a lot of effort into episode number 1 to hook people, put all your filler etc in episode 2 as people will gloss over it and focus on how good the first episode was. Then ramp it up again in episode 3 and you've got 80-90% of your audience hooked for the rest of the series no matter what.
  • Options
    I actually enjoyed episode 2. Apart from the American. The show isn't Top Gear and you can see for legal reasons why, so they have to try new things. I think the first season will be hit and miss whilst they work out a stable new format.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    The first episode was great. Them back to their best.

The second episode, seriously WTF was that SAS training segment thing?! Was that actually an Audi S8 review? It started off funny but after a couple of mins, it was tedious...and had lost the will to live with 5 mins to go.

So hope episode 3 is better!