Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***CONFIRMED*** Whoever wins the halftime crossbar challenge will be the next manager.

edited November 2016 in General Charlton
After the recent sackings of CO'L, Gary Caldwell, Nigel Adkins, Johnny Jackson, Karel Fraeye (2nd spell), Thomas Driesen, Seb Lewis, Optimus Prime, Skeletor and Katriene (sacking herself after her short stint), we have run out candidates.

So at the next game the club have announced that whoever hits the crossbar in the half time challenge will get the job. Experience of playing Champ Man on the Amiga is preferred.

Comments

• Options
    That's assuming that the crossbar hasn't been sacked by then.
  • Options
    Theres another thread....
  • Options
    DJ from Crossbars to be next manager
  • Options
    IA said:

DJ from Crossbars to be next manager

Cant do any worse than the last half a dozen clowns
  • Options
    Well judging by the attempts I have seen, that means we will never have a manager!
  • Options
    I was picked out of the hat to it at the Sheff U game but as i'm boycotting one of my mates is doing it.
  • Options

I was picked out of the hat to it at the Sheff U game but as i'm boycotting one of my mates is doing it.

An ex player would be a better choice
  • Options

Mke sure he is better than the mate of another supporter who made the worst attempt yet. Get him practising!!!!
  • Options
    I hit the crossbar in a match at school in 1975... i'll have a go!
  • Options
    Remove crossbar from the top of the posts and lay it on the floor. That way someone just might hit the fn@#$ing thing