Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Messages for Roland - delivered to Roland

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jog on you massive twat.

Canters
  • Options

@Grapevine49 quality post before the 5pm deadline, like that big finale at the end of a firework display.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I didn't realise @Grapevine49 was Ricky Holmes......:-)

There are some really good contributions here.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I didn't realise @Grapevine49 was Ricky Holmes......:-)

Ask him how his foot is
  • Options
    M. Duchatelet

I first started following Charlton regularly during the 1971/72 season. We were relegated that season, but it did not matter, as I was hooked. I remember my dad being delighted, as he had been going to The Valley since the early 1950s and his father since the 1930s. I felt that same delight in 2011/12 when my son became the fourth generation to become an Addick (just in case you aren't aware that refers to the club's nickname). Unfortunately, not too long after this you bought the club and things have gone downhill ever since.
    My son no longer wants to go to The Valley and I no longer feel able to attend games (I previously thought nothing about travelling up and down the country in support of our team).
    Under your ownership and the stewardship of your incompetent CEO, Katrien Meire, Charlton Athletic have become a laughing stock in English football. Your regime has systematically removed all of the goodwill that existed and had been nurtured between the club and its fans over many years. This situation is irretrievable whilst you remain owner.
    It is clear that you have no interest in the wellbeing of Charlton Athletic as a football club and take no notice of what is happening on a day-to-day basis. If you were aware then surely you would have removed the CEO from her position long ago.
    Bearing in mind your lack of interest I would ask you if it is really worth the aggravation and irritation that has already come your way and is likely to continue to come your way in ever growing amounts.
    Please do the decent thing and seek a buyer for the club, as clearly football is not your game.

Tony W

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

If I might make a suggestion: I don't know what you've prepared, so it's possible this suggestion isn't adding much at all, but I'd suggest it would be more effective to post these out individually and at a staggered pace so that they aren't as easy to ignore as one big parcel. A drip feed would certainly be harder to ignore and more irritating.

Already sorted. Great minds think alike.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope it's not too late for a P.S.:-

Just one more thing Roland,
    Selling the club before Episodes 3 & 4 of GTKTheNetwork come out might be the way to go. I imagine if you're no longer involved with Charlton there'd be little media interest in any further embarassing revelations?
    Yours in hope, WrightCharlie
  • Options
    It may have made it.

Roland has recieved one version by hand. Postage is expensive but hey ho, it's Christmas after all.

• Options
    Where is Slade when you need them. IT'S CHRISTMAS
  • Options

It may have made it.

Roland has recieved one version by hand. Postage is expensive but hey ho, it's Christmas after all.

If it's not too late @Alwaysneil could these be drip fed posted rather than bulk posted. It'll be easy for him to chuck a load away all at once but would be incredibly annoying were he to relieve one or two Christmas cards a day for nearly a month...
  • Options
    Sorted Canters.
  • Options
    Funny you should ask about that.

Already spent time making sure this happens.

• Options

Sorted Canters.

Funny you should ask about that.

Already spent time making sure this happens.

Wonderful news thanks both. I assumed as much but wanted to check! :)
  • Options
    Oops, wrong thread ;-)