Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What must Slade be thinking?

He had the players and a half decent squad and many brought in by himself.If he had been just a bit more adventurous we would be pissin this league by now.Onwards and Upwards.COYR

Comments

• Options
    I hope he's thinking, Shit I fucked up there.
    But he's probably thinking, it's all my work, if only Katrien had been a bit mote patient
  • Options
    Where shall i go on holiday with my 2 and a half year pay off?
  • Options
    "I wonder if the Great Wall on the high street is still delivering at this time?"
  • Options
    I honestly think he would be thinking this proves it was wrong to sack him. But he would have been far more negative and Nugent clearly has positive intent in the way he sets up. Slade hasn't. Maybe the manager the club appoints hasn't. Why risk it - give Nugent time to win the job.
  • Options
    How shit must I be?
  • Options
    I fucked up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they had been patient...
  • Options
    I could have scraped a 1-1 draw, !
  • Options
    "Wow - Roland was right after all. That O Loughlin fella really is a Jedi"
  • Options
    That was an easy six months
  • Options
    He's going to be thinking 'I thought Tam was bad but thank god I don't have to deal with Katrien or Roland any more.'
  • Options
    If only I'd listened to the fans, when they were chanting 4-4-2.
  • Options
    Where were my balls?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish I hadn't spent months at the club talking about how wonderful KM is only for her to sack me after 20 games.
  • Options
    "Should I go for a swim in my Scrooge McDuck pile of money now, or later?"

• Options
    ... It must be time for some more royalties from Merry Christmas everybody?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

"Should I go for a swim in my Scrooge McDuck pile of money now, or later?"

That's Roland isn't it?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Must email HRMC abut tax free redundancy payments.

Only on the first 30K
  • Options
    I don't think he'll care to much to be honest, probably taking a nice well earned break , topping up his tan.
  • Options
    ...Sacked just in time to do the Bad Manners Christmas tour
  • Options
    Slade in my opinion was the easiest and most deserved dismissal out of all the sackings we have made. Full of excuses hate the way kept referring to it as a process hense trying to buy himself time. It's frustrating because we are all keen to blame roly and co but the truth is they backed Slade and the likes of Ajose and Holmes wont have come cheap.

He's got nobody to blame but himself
  • Options
    They appointed Slade - I said he was a negative manager before he was appointed - Surely if I knew that, they could have done their homework on him.