Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess the date - When Will Robinson be sacked

edited November 2016 in General Charlton
Has to be April 1st after a 3-0 defeat away against Peterborough. A fitting date for a joke of a club at the minute.

Comments

• Options
    Can we do a proper pool with this? Kick in a fiver each maybe? I'm keeping my cards close to my chest on my wager...
  • Options
    22nd March
  • Options
    14th February... Our owners dont do Valentine's Day!!
  • Options
    March. That seems to be the usual time iirc. He won't see out anywhere near the contract.
  • Options
    Beginning of March.
  • Options
    February/March depending on when we are mathematically safe from relegation or mathematically certain not to go up.
  • Options
    March 4th.
  • Options
    3 months from today = 24th Feb
  • Options
    March 20th 2017
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2025 when we are in the prem and finishing mid table. We want someone who can take us further so we appoint Dowie...
  • Options
    17th of October 2017
  • Options
    Beds has a similar date to what I'm thinking, but I'll go with October 4 2017.

I think Robinson will get us into the playoffs, but we'll be knocked out in the "semi-final." Think he'll stick around next year and then be gone after a poor start.
  • Options
    May 1st 2017
  • Options
    Even these prawns won't sack another one before end of season... will they?

Oh shit, they are going to aren't they?

February 13th
  • Options
    His first game in full charge of the side appears to be the cup game against MK Dons.

His final game in charge will be the home league fixture against MK Dons on 25 March.
  • Options
    Boxing Day
  • Options
    September 24th 2017
  • Options
    Can I do a double? Robinson goes on 17 March 2017 and Riga appointed interim until the end of the season.
  • Options
    He'll last the season, if we don't get promoted he'll be gone and CO'L or Nobby to join next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    20th Feb with O'Laughingboy stepping in and taking us down...
  • Options
    I will give him 3 months
  • Options
    End January, C'OL takes over
  • Options
    I think he'll be snapped up by a larger club at some point in 2019
  • Options
    He'll remain until next season. We won't do down, which would possibly be the only reason for them to kick him out, so now they will keep him just to show they can stick with a manager, given all the flak they have had for the constant changing since they took over. Perhaps this could be a first in that he will bin us before the Meire bins him?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Feb 28th. after being completely undermined by the Belguim. He will sue for constructed dismissal after being left with 7CBs and 4 Goalkeepers following the January Window.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

End January, C'OL takes over

It will be quite telling whether C O'L is shown the door. He is clearly not Robinson's appointment and it is hard to see what he brings to the party. If he hangs around like a bad smell then it's fairly clear that he is simply there as RD's voice and ears. If Robinson doesn't want him then they will have to give it three or four months just to save (Daisy's) face. Not that it's worth saving ...
  • Options
    Monday 20 March 2017, after a 3-0 away tonking to Sheffield United shown live on Sky.
  • Options
    Best case scenario (for KR), he is approached by a bigger club in the post season, and heads off into the sunset.

If sacked, it'll be 3rd April 2017.