Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW MANAGER !

Be nice to see us all behind the new Manager, we've had to many to right him off before he starts. I'm not sure what we we want anymore, we keep saying we want our Charlton back, but thats no good if we end up fighting to stay in the football league altogether. We all know we were in a bit of a state before Roland stepped in, not to sure what would of happened if he didn't. Don't agree with everything Roland does, but I shall give this new set up 100% support, other wise we could end up running out of time.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure Robinson had an effect on the players on Tuesday even before being announced as new manager! We attack, shot from distance and scored 5 away from home playing some excellent football by the looks of it from the highlights!
  • uie2 said:

I'm pretty sure Robinson had an effect on the players on Tuesday even before being announced as new manager! We attack, shot from distance and scored 5 away from home playing some excellent football by the looks of it from the highlights!

I think you'll find that is the Chris O'Loughlin effect.

7 goals in 2 games.
  • Have happened. Not "of".
  • Have happened. Not "of".

Cerrect!