Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson on ITV News.

2»

Comments

• Options

Airman -Respect to you - but just out of interest are you paying to watch the games or boycotting them?

Really?
  • Options
    edited November 2016

I love the negative publicity against Roland but the charlton supporter in me gets wound up at 8 points off relegation!! How about 3 points off the play offs with a game in hand!!! This is Roland's charlton so I'll take the 8 points off relegation approach

I quite like that idea of measuring our league position against the relegation places and think we should try to end the season around 60 points off relegation.
  • Options

I love the negative publicity against Roland but the charlton supporter in me gets wound up at 8 points off relegation!! How about 3 points off the play offs with a game in hand!!! This is Roland's charlton so I'll take the 8 points off relegation approach

Yes, that was a rather exaggerated look at our league position, in the PL Manchester United are currently 9 points off relegation!
  • Options

Yes, great guy. Though I'll leave it to him if he wants to out himself

Roytheboy
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Airman -Respect to you - but just out of interest are you paying to watch the games or boycotting them?

I've never advocated boycotting matches so I can't really see what it matters. I've seen the majority of games this season. Mostly I've paid, sometimes I haven't, but I don't use comps.