Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paddy Powell

edited November 2016 in General Charlton
Just thought, we've not heard much about him lately. How is the old chap, does he still come to games, I know he used to attend regularly with his daughter?
Nice man Paddy.....now maybe there's someone who might like to be interviewed regarding current events at the club.
Same thoughts apply to Killer actually......I'm sure they'd have plenty to say.
Be a great scoop to get the two of them together somewhere.
Bromley Addicks maybe?

Comments

• Options
    Sometimes see him getting off the bus at the QE Hospital so hopefully he's alright. Looks well for his age though.
  • Options
    Paddy & Killer were guests at Medway Addicks back in the day, not at the same time though #justsaying
  • Options
    There were quite a few Q&A nights at The Valley with Paddy, Killer, Keith Peacock & Theo Foley. Great characters, stories, nights and great Charlton men.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

There were quite a few Q&A nights at The Valley with Paddy, Killer, Keith Peacock & Theo Foley. Great characters, stories, nights and great Charlton men.

Yes, I went to most of them.
    Just think it would be terrific to know their views nowadays.
  • Options
    He now drives a bus to Willowdene school for disabled children in Plumstead. The Mrs works there and describes him as grumpy!
  • Options
    Used to cut the grass at my dad's cricket ground back in the day