Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forgot my ST for today

Will they issue me a ticket at the box office? Or failing that anyone got a spare they could let me in with as a favour?!

Comments

• Options
    What you would normally do is buy a ticket then reclaim it back from the club (minus an admin fee). That's how it used to work but who knows now NightMeire is running things...
  • Options
    You'll have to buy a ticket and they will do a refund next week when you show them your season ticket. (forgot ours last week) !
  • Options
    My dad forgot his few weeks back. He gave his details and they have him a ticket, he did not pay?
  • Options
    Okay I'll try the box office cheers
  • Options
    angrybird said:

How did you get on at the box office ? I really hope you didn't take my advice. Forgot our season tickets last week and was told that if we purchase two tickets we will be able to get a refund this week when we produce our season tickets. Well that didn't happen they point blank refused to give us a refund saying we shouldn't have been told that. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement, What a complete and utter shambles. All they offered was two tickets for the peterborough game which as we pointed out was pointless as obviously we have season tickets. Couldn't you have them for friends or family she asked :) .. i didn't point out that our west ham and arsenal supporting family were hardly likely to want to come down to the valley to watch us v peterborough. Will be writing a letter to state my disgust but don't expect anyone gives a jot anyway !

Thursdays after 6, that's when they process refunds, less the £9 admin fee, £3 Thursday fee and £4 Kat-tax. How much did your ticket cost?
  • Options
    Thankyou... well thats what we did .. for 15 minutes.. we said exactly that that it was their problem that their staff are not giving out correct information but to no avail. All we ended up with is 2 tickets for a game which we already have .Joke !!!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

angrybird said:

How did you get on at the box office ? I really hope you didn't take my advice. Forgot our season tickets last week and was told that if we purchase two tickets we will be able to get a refund this week when we produce our season tickets. Well that didn't happen they point blank refused to give us a refund saying we shouldn't have been told that. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement, What a complete and utter shambles. All they offered was two tickets for the peterborough game which as we pointed out was pointless as obviously we have season tickets. Couldn't you have them for friends or family she asked :) .. i didn't point out that our west ham and arsenal supporting family were hardly likely to want to come down to the valley to watch us v peterborough. Will be writing a letter to state my disgust but don't expect anyone gives a jot anyway !

Thursdays after 6, that's when they process refunds, less the £9 admin fee, £3 Thursday fee and £4 Kat-tax. How much did your ticket cost?
    By my reckoning he owes them £1.

You got away lightly angrybird.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    angrybird said:

Thankyou... well thats what we did .. for 15 minutes.. we said exactly that that it was their problem that their staff are not giving out correct information but to no avail. All we ended up with is 2 tickets for a game which we already have .Joke !!!

should have taken the tickets, Henry Irving is always on the lookout for a freebie ;-))
  • Options
    There were two guys at the box office today (both wearing Charlton apparel) who were having problems buying tickets - for some reason the people in the ticket office couldn't find their ticket 'history.' Both had been previous season ticket holders. Anyway the upshot was (because Sheffield had sold their allocation) they refused to sell them tickets!! Don't know what happened as I had to leave.... hope they managed to get in somehow. How stupid and jobsworth some people are though; these two guys were so obviously Addicks all that was missing were tattoos!
  • Options
    There was a massive queue outside the North Stand ticket office at ten to 3 today, what was that about?
  • Options
    edited November 2016

There was a massive queue outside the North Stand ticket office at ten to 3 today, what was that about?

People trying to book an ambulance? West Stand couldn't cope.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Serves you right for renewing your ST
  • Options
    And I thought lessons had been learned ( a la Katrien's mantra) after @redman 's pal's experience the other week...

Sounds as though more staff training is required.

Would help if everyone in the Ticket Office was singing from the same hymn sheet.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    A number of people, not obviously SUFC fans, were asking how they could buy tickets today, a number were from Northern Ireland, male and female.

On the STs, the policy has been buy a matchday ticket and claim it back (less a handling fee) for years. But I think you should have been given a form. My advice would be to write setting out exactly what happened, which should do the trick.

• Options
    They just gave me a duplicate ticket for nothing, was fine no problem.
  • Options
    A football club has to understand that a supporter isn't a customer. I would imagine a bit of flexibility towards a season ticket holder isn't unreasonable.
  • Options
    angrybird said:

That is disgraceful. I think if I were in your shoes I would have not budged until I was given a refund.