Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread - Charlton v Sheff Utd

Comments

• Options
    Condolences RedMidland.
  • Options

Hi all, I've not been here most of the week, I have been with my mum as she was in last days of her life, sadly she died this morning. I wont be doing match thread today, but I'll be back soon. I'll be listening to the game though. I'll also be writing a piece about my mum in a few days and putting on here - she was an Addick supporter all her life. Thank you to those taking the match thread today, I hope its a good game.

Thinking of you mate. God bless
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    2 Changes for Sheff Utd who are 15 unbeaten. Duffy any Clarke come in.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news, RM. condolences to you.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that RM. I can't begin to imagine. All the best and thanks for all of the match threads you've done to date. Thoughts with you.
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss Redmidland.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss RM know what you're going through list my mum two weeks ago
  • Options
    Condolences RM
  • Options
    Condolences RM
  • Options

Hi all, I've not been here most of the week, I have been with my mum as she was in last days of her life, sadly she died this morning. I wont be doing match thread today, but I'll be back soon. I'll be listening to the game though. I'll also be writing a piece about my mum in a few days and putting on here - she was an Addick supporter all her life. Thank you to those taking the match thread today, I hope its a good game.

Lost my mum not so long ago.My thoughts are with you ,I know how you are feeling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your mum RM all the best to your family
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that RM, I will look forward to hearing about your mum. Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear of your loss Redmid
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Oakster said:

Going to be listening to this one from 40,000ft above the Canadian prairies on my way back to Calgary as the plane has wi-fi - should land at half time...different I suppose

Poser! ;-)
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Oakster said:

Going to be listening to this one from 40,000ft above the Canadian prairies on my way back to Calgary as the plane has wi-fi - should land at half time...different I suppose

Poser!!!
    Fair point!!
  • Options

Thoughts are with you RM, may your mum rest in peace. Condolences to all your family mate.

• Options
    Sorry about your sad news Red
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear that RM, condolences. RIP to your Mum, there's lots of Addicks up there ready to welcome her.
  • Options
    Sincere condolences RM.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

ozaddick said:

Oakster said:

Poser!!!
    Fair point!!
    Tuning in from downtown Manila. COYR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kevtherev said:

Sorry to hear of your loss RM know what you're going through list my mum two weeks ago

Condolences to you as well kev
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss RM. God bless.
  • Options
    Best wishes RM
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss Red. Puts everything in perspective. Condolences to you and your family at this sad time.
  • Options
    Condolences to you and your family Malc
  • Options
    Condolences RM.
  • Options
    Condolences RM, I'm doing the same with my gran at the moment who's in the final stages of cancer. Best wishes.
  • Options
    so sorry to hear that Red.
  • Options
    Jimmy Seed sign updated?
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss take care.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!