Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks in Iceland

In Iceland, was I the only Addick in Reyjkavik to punch the air @ 1755 this afternoon?

Comments

• You lucky sod. I love that place so much.
  • Pick up a prawn ring will you.
  • I really, really, really want to visit. I have crippling agoraphobia at times, and a dog with a heart condition which makes it hard to travel, but as soon as I get past at least one of those two, I will visit.
  • edited November 2016
  • SDAddick said:

I really, really, really want to visit. I have crippling agoraphobia at times

You have my sympathy.

I too have a fear of fighting.

And cornflakes.

No, wait, conflicts.

• In Iceland, was I the only Addick in Reyjkavik to punch the air @ 1755 this afternoon?

Does the supermarket in Plumstead count?
  • Anyone know how Herman's side is doing?
  • Anyone know how Herman's side is doing?

Had a few hits during the 60's
  • In Iceland, was I the only Addick in Reyjkavik to punch the air @ 1755 this afternoon?

Nope, I did too! I live in greater Reykjavik.

Hermann had a bad season unfortunately, Fylkir got relegated and he quit at the end of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• I worked with an Icelandic bloke for a couple of years and he is a mate of Herman and his family. I bored the pants off him with my Charlton stories to the point he actually started taking a keen interest, especially when Gudmunsson joined. He has returned home to Keflavik now, so I reckon that will be 3 punches to the air :)
  • I must put Iceland down on my bucket list.
  • Got back a couple of weeks ago, fantastic place to visit, but bloody expensive.
  • Was there a couple of weeks back for five days.........unique country and experiences.......fabulous time there and need to go back as we missed the northern lights due to the weather conditions.
  • Think @pork_pie is out there at the moment
  • Was there a couple of weeks back for five days.........unique country and experiences.......fabulous time there and need to go back as we missed the northern lights due to the weather conditions.

Didn't see them either when i went. Went to Tromso in Norway the year after and saw them twice. Generally better weathet conditions than Iceland to see them.