Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CASTrust coach to Milton Keynes - Boxing Day £15

Calling at:

Canterbury, Faversham, Medway Services, Dartford, Bexleyheath

Bromley, Eltham, Charlton

Full details at:

castrust.org/

Comments

• Options
    New manager plays old team three times in first five games. Has this happened before ? You need to be there to see it but there are no trains. Catch the CAS Trust coach for £15 return from:

Canterbury: 9.45am
    Faversham: 9.55am
    Medway Services: 10.15am
    Dartford: 10.45am
    Bexleyheath: 11am
    Bromley 10.50am
    Eltham 11.15am
    Charlton: 11.30am

You can pay via PayPal to enq@castrust.org or by bank transfer (details as for previous coaches). If this is difficult don't worry - phone us and we'll sort out a payment method. Any questions - don't hesitate. Ring our dedicated hotline on:

07581 300764
  • Options
    Will the trust be running a coach to Southend.
  • Options
    "You need to be there to see it"

Lol.

Really?

Fuck that.
  • Options
    Could be your chance to collar half of the CASTrust board in an informal setting, if rumours are to be believed.
  • Options
    Pico said:

Well, we always like to have erudite people with a good sense of irony on board the coach so where shall I send you your ticket ?

Top quality response!
  • Options
    Pico said:

Well, we always like to have erudite people with a good sense of irony on board the coach so where shall I send you your ticket ?

I have told CLB74 the coach is full.
  • Options
    Thanks. We had to reduce our prices once people found out he was going to be on the Fleetwood coach.