Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karl Robinson Press Conference - Snippets from pg.4

edited November 2016 in General Charlton
So, when will it be? The statement issued on his appointment last week stated "Details of his first press conference as Manager will be announced in due course."

so when do we expect it to be or maybe they decided not to bother as he won't be around long enough to worry about it. Have the press boys heard anything?

Comments

• So, when will it be? The statement issued on his appointment last week stated "Details of his first press conference as Manager will be announced in due course."

so when do we expect it to be or maybe they decided not to bother as he won't be around long enough to worry about it. Have the press boys heard anything?

Probably Thursday to double up with the cup game

I communicate better with my dear old grandad and he's been dead 22 years!
  • MrLargo said:

I reckon he'll do the standard Thursday pre-match conference and that'll be it.

Katrien avoids having to explain how Russell Slade went from being a brilliant manager building foundations for the future to getting sacked in the space of a fortnight, as well as any other awkward questions that those nasty journos might have - how many people did you interview? have you noticed that everyone hates you and thinks you're an idiot? etc, etc.

The squirrel opens her mouth and words come out.
  • edited November 2016
    Will be covered in 6.30 local news on BBC SE TV - Kent & Sussex - presumably London too, but SE definitely.

Timing is pretty daft for local TV news, and given ITV London were at Charlton on Friday, when Meire declined to speak on camera, not sure they will be back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Declined to speak? Maybe she is learning that every time she opens her mouth she digs a deeper hole.
  • Kap10 said:

Declined to speak? Maybe she is learning that every time she opens her mouth she digs a deeper hole.

Trumpton are on stand by, in case she does
  • Hope there will be a translator or subtitles.
  • shirty5 said:

Kap10 said:

Declined to speak? Maybe she is learning that every time she opens her mouth she digs a deeper hole.

Trumpton are on stand by, in case she does
    Isn't that where the President elect comes from?
  • Can the Taxi be there in time?
  • Will be covered in 6.30 local news on BBC SE TV - Kent & Sussex - presumably London too, but SE definitely.

Timing is pretty daft for local TV news, and given ITV London were at Charlton on Friday, when Meire declined to speak on camera, not sure they will be back.

If she can create a situation where the media are so pissed off that they stop covering the club, then she is free to peddle her lies without fear of criticism and contradiction.
  • Kap10 said:

She will be keeping her fingers crossed that nobody asks her about Chris O'Loughlin ro how many candidates were interviewed. Or why after her ringing endorsement shortly before, she decided to sack Slade when his PWL record was actually not bad. Actually, she'll just be praying nobody notices she is in the room.
  • I am assuming Karl Robinson is at Selhurst Park this afternoon, and then has to get across to the Valley after the U23 game...in my view that would be evidence of commitment, maybe he had a long morning at SL of course.
    And he won't know the routes around here, I assume Tracey Leaburn is driving him.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016

Will be covered in 6.30 local news on BBC SE TV - Kent & Sussex - presumably London too, but SE definitely.

For those elsewhere in the country and have SKY channel 963.
  • Great list @Pedro45 . Can I add "new era", to your list please?
  • The best line Katrien Meire could take is to offer no explanations of any kind, but say the owner decides everything and does it his way.
    It would be the truth.
  • Plus learnt from our mistakes .
  • 4.30pm seems a bit too close to a full days work for Katrien Meire. Are you sure you have the right time? I imagine she's usually bunked off by then.

She's on flexi time so never bowled in until 12.00 then went for lunch :wink: .