Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who remembers these games ??

2»

Comments

• Options

Charlton played Man U at Old Trafford on the Saturday before this tournament losing 3-0 a certain Ralph Milne scored for Man U that day..Have a photo of the team that won the soccer 6 with all the autographs of the players hanging on my wall.Lennie played very well his subs over both days that was his key to winning the games.Still have the tapes from all the matches somewhere.

My dad drove me and a couple of mates to the game at Old Trafford. Someone had driven into him a few days before so we had to hire a car. Got a Rover 216 efi that he thrashed there and back. We had to stop on the way back as the windscreen wipers packed in. A support team for a pro rally outfit were at the services and fixed it for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I remember it well - we don't win somegthing that often. I recall going to the EVening Standard 5 a sides at Wembely arena when I was a boy a few times. I loved that!
  • Options
    I went to Man Utd game on the Saturday stayed overnight,did the OldTrafford stadium tour on the Sunday followed by the soccer six tournament in the evening,great weekend.