Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Embarrassing Illnesses last night on C4

Didn't know if to laugh or cry (or both!) Woman with the smelly fanny was funniest I thought. My lads were pishing themselves!

The Guardian reports below.........

Look! There's one, on Embarrassing Illnesses (Channel 4, surprise surprise, the penis's second home). And another! Fifteen of them in all. An entire rugby team is examining its bits for lumps - this is medical, a public service, so that makes it OK. And, to be honest, the cocks are the least of the shocks on this show.

It's hard to know who to award that prize to. Victoria's inverted nipples? Nah, they don't even come close, and one in 10 women have them apparently, big deal. We need something a bit more special than that.

Alex's athlete's foot perhaps? Euurgh, that's pretty horrid, in a Stiltony kind of way. Dave's underarm skin tags, Charlotte's vaginal discharge? Hmmm ...

But ... oh, dear lord, what's this? It looks something you might find on the Great Barrier Reef, a nasty eely-squiddy-anemome-like creature with slimy tentacles that lives in a hole and grabs unsuspecting little fish swimming past. Guess what it is, though? It's 55-year-old Nick Webster's haemorrhoids!

Oh dear. I think that's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

There is actually a reason that people are embarrassed about these illnesses: they're horrid. And I'm not convinced the right place for them is on the 50-inch, high-definition plasma screen TV in the corner of my front room. Actually, I don't have one of those, but this is the first time I've ever felt sorry for the people who do.

If I'd wanted to look up people's arses I'd have become an arse doctor. Bring back the willies, anything but this ...

Here we go, here's another - a penis, thank God, not another anal sea monster. Who's on the end of this one, I wonder?

Comments

• Options
    I had a proper Marcus Bent on my pitch this season. Sooooo embarrassing!