Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The new Hales and Flanagan (against Maidstone Utd)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38197595

Preston today had Eoin Doyle and Jermaine Beckford sent off for fighting with each other! Unfortunately I think the video misses the start of the incident hopefully a better one will emerge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUuGANG2Ic0

Comments

• Not a patch on Killer and Flash!
  • Have they been shagging each others girlfriends?
  • edited December 2016
    Sorry this is pathetic.
    Utterly pathetic.
    How did anything that Beckford do (in full version too) warrant a red card?
    Hate modern football sometimes,

Why don't we just deploy droids with no emotion to reenact Fifa 2016 and pay for it? That would make these poor referees' lives a lot easier, wouldn't it!
  • Brilliant, just as the scuffle at the end of the City game was. Hearing a lot of 'thats not what we wanna see in the game', a 'disgrace' etc. Bollocks IMO
  • Maidstone? Sheffield Wednesday? Huh!?
  • Never mind! Thanks google...

I added in the Maidstone bit, as otherwise the thread would have sounded like one about decent strike partnerships!

I added in the Maidstone bit, as otherwise the thread would have sounded like one about decent strike partnerships!

Ah, yes.
    That footballing superpower Maidstone.

Where is Maidstone again???

• I have seen more handbags at M&S.
  • Carlsberg don't promote fights but if they did, they'd be fucking shit like this and their beer!
  • Sponsored links:

• Killer and Flash was a proper row
  • edited December 2016
    With Wednesday temporarily down to nine men following Fernando Forestieri's sending off
    Diving per chance? Cheating little git.
  • Arguing about hair gel I assume, at least killer and flanno got tooled up, proper naughty.

• Why don't we just deploy droids with no emotion to reenact Fifa 2016 and pay for it?

So that's where little Tommy Driesen has been going wrong.