Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rommedahl

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
has moved away and his stuff was taken in a Danish removal van according to one of his neighbours who works in the same building as me.

Comments

• Options
    Thank fcuk for that i would have driven him home for free.Sorry but no goals at home in 3 years not good enough.
  • Options
    knownig Dennis, his ferry crossing will probably end up in Latvia
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]knownig Dennis, his ferry crossing will probably end up in Latvia

LOL!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]knownig Dennis, his ferry crossing will probably end up in Latvia

Very good!

Can't wait to see the back of him. Absolute waste of space.
  • Options
    I have his Away shirt signed by the whole squad in Gold Marker, was thinking of donating it to the charity auction, but by the sound of it it probably will not fetch that much :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have his Away shirt signed by the whole squad in Gold Marker, was thinking of donating it to the charity auction, but by the sound of it it probably will not fetch that much :-)

I'd bid for it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have his Away shirt signed by the whole squad in Gold Marker, was thinking of donating it to the charity auction, but by the sound of it it probably will not fetch that much :-)

I'd bid for it!

i will prob have a spare couple of pounds too, i'll bid with ya weegs ;-)
  • Options
    Think you mean against me, Dood!
    But sounds like game on, Ketman.
  • Options
    of course, i am having a bad week i tells ya!! doodette lol
  • Options
    I collect signed shirts, so I'd be in ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    need a new duster.
  • Options
    If its the one he wore when scoring the last minute winner against Palarse I'll take it....the only thing he ever did for us....