Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would you do?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Addicted said:

Slowly chip away at Fred over the course of several months, destroying his reputation, confidence and credibility. Spread derogatory rumors about his sexual prowess and interests. Ruin his marriage then sleep with his wife and send him a video. Drive him into the ground. Crush his soul.

Cheers Nick.
    You clearly havnt seen his wife.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Slowly chip away at Fred over the course of several months, destroying his reputation, confidence and credibility. Spread derogatory rumors about his sexual prowess and interests. Ruin his marriage then sleep with his wife and send him a video. Drive him into the ground. Crush his soul.

Buy his football club, fuck it right up employ anyone who emails you, and watch him slowly lose all will....
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Just take him to see Charlton.

One game will manage all the above and by the sounds of things you wont have the task of shagging his missus!!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Is this Fred?

• Options

Thanks Lucky, that's a very good post - and very much what I'm thinking right now.

No worries. Fred has similarities with someone I worked with, and if I've read the situation right then I can fully empathise with the poor git who has had to inevitably wing it because Fred's been a bit khack at keeping on top of things himself.
  • Options
    go round his parents house and sort it out with them
  • Options
    This thread is nowhere near the runaway success cables' thread was.

Could you not make Fred smell a bit? Wouldn't help you but would make this better for the rest of us.