Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

charlton players out and about

2»

Comments

• Options
    a very pissed mark fish jumped on my back in cave austin blackheath only minutes after he denied to me he was charlton centre back mark fish. must've thought i was gonna grass him up to curbs.
  • Options
    oh yeah and i saw JJ in BMW when i had my mini
  • Options
    Monty saw Marcus Bent putting a deposit in Lloyds whilst we were in the pub after Blackburn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Monty saw Marcus Bent putting a deposit in Lloyds.

awful!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Monty saw Marcus Bent putting a deposit in Lloyds.

awful!

I say, I say
    My dog has no nose!
  • Options
    Scott Parker at Yates in Bexleyheath
    Darren Bent down near the dome in his car
    Chris Perry in the cinema in bexleyheath (in his tottenham days, was with Walker and another player)
  • Options
    Scott Parker - getting picked up from training outside the holiday inn on the a2

El Karkouri, Kiely, Jeffers, Hughes, Holland - Bluewater

Also seen Jeffers getting on it in a club on Brighton seafront, with a blonde girl. Don't think they was a couple ;c)
  • Options
    Anthony Barness at All Bar one in Leicester Square he bought me a beer top man.[/quote]

That's quality, I know Barney quite well and he is a top bloke and, for a professional athlete, has a remarkable capacity for alcohol. Used to be very usefulw ith the ladies too, before he got married of course!!!!
  • Options
    Saw Stuart Balmer in Bromley ages ago, wont believe me but seen Hasselbaink in McDonald's Yorkshire Grey not once but twice!
  • Options
    Mark Fish Charing X Friday evening a few years back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mark Fish in IKEA
    Matt Svensson having a coffee outside the cafe in Sainsbury's on the peninsula
    Deano in Bluewater
  • Options
    Chris Powell at the glorious enchanting environs of... Croydon municipal dump. Top bloke n' all - didn't mind me talking bollocks to him for ten minutes whilst we pulled crap out of our cars and threw it in the dumpsters.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Chris Powell at the glorious enchanting environs of... Croydon municipal dump. Top bloke n' all - didn't mind me talking bollocks to him for ten minutes whilst we pulled crap out of our cars and threw it in the dumpsters.[/quote]

++++++++++++++++++

That's the best one yet, fancy meeting a Premiership player at the local dump. Talk about Incongruous!
  • Options
    Chrissy Powell in WHSmith at Victoria Station. Me and my mate scared the shit out of him because we went mental. Top Bloke
  • Options
    Graham Sturt and Carl Tiler in the goose in Beckenham.....
  • Options
    Mark Fish in Orpinton Burger King.
    Graham Stuart in Bromley high street.
    Greg Shields, used to live at the end of my road. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]of course i saw BentD a few times!!
    That's a point MCS, if we sell Benty, who are you going to stalk now?
  • Options
    mark fish at bluewater and herman at his gaff.
  • Options
    Ambrose at the Powder Monkey in Greenwich....Fact.
  • Options
    is that a locked on fact? what were you doing there anyway ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the door's are open for the P monkey, really not nice to see when your walking through Greenwich though lol.

And i'm sure that can't be true.