Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One for Big Tone if you are looking in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38315784

Things may be a bit quiet for a while, but you never know when they'll come in handy.

Comments

• Get it and we can use it against the Millwall fans when they come to the Valley

Finally give them a bloomin' wash
  • Okay were they 90 grand each or for the set of three? Either way, how in holy fuck has it cost somewhere between 55 K and 235 K to keep them parked, unused in a yard somewhere?
  • CD players for water canons!!! Are the cops out on some jolly up. I wonder what they play in them? Dead Kennedys' Police Truck? Magazine's Shot By Both Sides? Stone Roses' Waterfall?
  • Does the jet have the capacity to reach Belgium?
  • When these were brought I remember saying what a waste of money. Even then you could see May and Johnson both wanted to be the next boss. Johnson needed Mays permission to use them operational; that permission was of course refused.

Scarey the man who spent so much tax payers money on items he was not legally able to use know holds a position of even more power/
  • When these were brought I remember saying what a waste of money. Even then you could see May and Johnson both wanted to be the next boss. Johnson needed Mays permission to use them operational; that permission was of course refused.

Scarey the man who spent so much tax payers money on items he was not legally able to use know holds a position of even more power/

Johnson probably had more power as mayor of London than he does as foreign secretary. Not quite the prestige though.