Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stop panicking....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Panicking? No. Resigned to another year of mediocrity? Yes. Any hope that things will improve under Roland and The Liar? No. Expecting another tonking on Wednesday? I think you can all guess the answer to that one.
  • Options

First bad performance in ages
    Your having a laugh
    What matches u been watching?
    Or smoking??

Since Swindon since we were not in a game at all. Things have been less bad.
  • Options

Extraordinary how good we were at Bradford and a week later played so badly.....As Greavsie would often say......"It's a funny old game Saint."

But to win a match & get the 3 points , at least at home, someone has to score.

Midfield's a mess but our forwards are also a concern , surely ?
  • Options

Panicking? No. Resigned to another year of mediocrity? Yes. Any hope that things will improve under Roland and The Liar? No. Expecting another tonking on Wednesday? I think you can all guess the answer to that one.

Absolutely this. The saddest thing is that as a boycotter I now have so much detachment from what's going on I just don't give a shit when we lose now. And I hate that. Will do a few awayers in the ny but not expecting the flame to be reignited until rd sells or dies.
  • Options
    270 bloody minutes and no goals. Yesterday not a shot on target. We are mid-table in the third tier of English football with absolutely no chance of getting promoted. Talk of the playoffs is pathetic, to me not even close success. There is still a real chance of relegation, although I think this season we have enough quality to keep us out of the 4th tier of English football. We shouldn't even be in this league and wouldn't be if it weren't for that poor excuse of an owner had taken the opportunities he had whe he bought the club.
    I'm not panicking , I'm grieving for the loss of my club.
  • Options

....first bad performance in ages and everyone spits their dummies out their gobs and throws their toys out the pram. For christ sake let's calm down. If we keep the bad performances up then we panic. We didn't win wars by panicing. Best thing is sit the lads calmly down in a room on monday. Watch the video of the game. Well DVD these days. Analyse what went wrong and why it went wrong and put it to practice on the training field.

Before this game we played quite well. But at times what we have shown is the lack of a Dale Stephens type creative midfielder. Even that has shown in those game we were playing well.

We are prone to an indifferent performance like today but we have had good perforamances too. I reckon we will see these up and down performances will happen for the rest of the season. We will finish mid-table.

I think we have an honest bunch who want to try hard. It's managing these set backs.

If you can't accept bad perforamnces don't come.

Just chill!

Finishing mid-table in League 1, the third league of professional football in England is acceptable in what way?

I am not panicking, I am distraught.

I will still come and support the club when me and the boy are available for home games.

It's not the quality of the football, dire though it can be, that's stops me arranging my weekends around the games or having a season ticket.

It is the total incompetence and lack of any quality of the executives at the club.

Honestly Katrien Meire, Tony keohane, the CFO whatever his name is (Jarvis is it?) are all terrible

Duchatelet is an abomination of an owner, has openly criticised top quality people at the club and really has no place in football.

None of this seems controversial to me, it's just right isn't it?

Everyone has seen out lack of depth of squad for the last 3 seasons. And we are still paying out a load for players we can't move on and are on loan.

It makes me and the lad cry it really does.

• Options

....first bad performance in ages and everyone spits their dummies out their gobs and throws their toys out the pram. For christ sake let's calm down. If we keep the bad performances up then we panic. We didn't win wars by panicing. Best thing is sit the lads calmly down in a room on monday. Watch the video of the game. Well DVD these days. Analyse what went wrong and why it went wrong and put it to practice on the training field.

Before this game we played quite well. But at times what we have shown is the lack of a Dale Stephens type creative midfielder. Even that has shown in those game we were playing well.

We are prone to an indifferent performance like today but we have had good perforamances too. I reckon we will see these up and down performances will happen for the rest of the season. We will finish mid-table.

I think we have an honest bunch who want to try hard. It's managing these set backs.

If you can't accept bad perforamnces don't come.

Just chill!

It is the total incompetence and lack of any quality of the executives at the club.

Honestly Katrien Meire, Tony keohane, the CFO whatever his name is (Jarvis is it?) are all terrible
    David Joyes.