Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-2 Peterborough

thanks to the 55 Lifers who gave marks.
I have included "post" to represent shots which hit the post or crossbar but did not cross the line for a goal.

Comments

• Options
    The usual bottom 3 Ajose, Fox and Crofts, plus Lookman.
  • Options
    Jackson, Foley, Fox, Crofts, Ajose & Novak. These are your player problems Mr Robinson.
  • Options
    Definitely don't have the right players to complement the ones mentioned above at the moment.
  • Options

Definitely don't have the right players to complement the ones mentioned above at the moment.

Down to RD, KM and TD
  • Options
    Not one shot on target says it all, think we need a little extra shooting practice as we are getting chances
  • Options

Not one shot on target says it all, think we need a little extra shooting practice as we are getting chances

We used up all our goals for the season against Bristol Rovers!!
  • Options
    Why did Slade risk Holmes against Scunthorpe in the cup?.I knew it was a bad idea to risk our main attacking threat in a shitty FA cup match...and what happened? injured after 10 minutes with a broken foot that's what.
  • Options
    satsuma27 said:

Why did Slade risk Holmes against Scunthorpe in the cup?.I knew it was a bad idea to risk our main attacking threat in a shitty FA cup match...and what happened? injured after 10 minutes with a broken foot that's what.

Yeah but we could win the cup .........