Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton wife

Are there any wives girlfriends out there whose husbands boyfriends are always on here.
In pub and not spoken to the wife for over an hour only when I've asked her to get me another beer

Comments

• Options
    No, we are all saddo train-spotting virgins!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Are there any wives girlfriends out there whose husbands boyfriends are always on here.
    In pub and not spoken to the wife for over an hour only when I've asked her to get me another beer

Therein lies the problem if he is not talking to her

• Options
    My wife is blissfully ignorant about football,not a clue,bless her, but even she has said lately that 'Charlton arent very good are they?' . Understatement.
  • Options
    My girlfriend is planning her match report as I type
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Standard
  • Options
    I had to take a step back from everything Charlton especially CL as my husband kept complaining. Stupid Chelsea fans and their jealousy... he made it a running joke in my house that to get my attention say Charlton at the start of every sentence.
  • Options
    I use my laptop in the kitchen right next to the sink - I know my place !!
  • Options
    My girlfriend hates it. But that's just because she doesn't have any hobbies.

I told her to go start a forum for a shopping enthusiasts and see how that goes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My girlfriend hates it. But that's just because she doesn't have any hobbies.

I told her to go start a forum for a shopping enthusiasts and see how that goes...

Yes some people do wonder why she's still with me.
  • Options

Just for balance, my husband is pissed off as I am always on here

Mine too!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if my Mrs likes it, I'll go out and ask her, she's in the car boot.
  • Options

I'm not sure if my Mrs likes it, I'll go out and ask her, she's in the car boot.

Tell us what you find when you look into it i_b_b_o_r_g :-)
  • Options
    After what seems like years (and I guess must be) of stabbing at the lap-top with complaint after complaint about Katrien Meire's comments and actions on CL and SE7 Valiants (who?) and voicing these very legitimate views and explaining in fine detail how KM had lied, was totally incompetent, arrogant and delusional and why KM was the subject of such widespread vitriol...........and that she would attract the same criticism as a man in the CEO role on this shoddy performance and that she did not have the best interests of the club at heart only her career aspirations or she would have resigned long ago.................................

my wife said that she must be very brave!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

How can she not get it? How?
  • Options
    Erm, current or past?