Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thistlecrack

Boom. One of the best I've seen over fences.

Comments

• Options
    Very impressive for a novice.
  • Options
    FFS. I thought this was gonna be another RIP thread. I love watching horses like this.
  • Options
    Fair play to My father in law who saw him at wincanton 2 years ago and was absolutely raving about the nags prospects.

A machine!
  • Options
    Ridiculously impressive
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be about a new Class A drug from North of the border, probably deep fried.
  • Options
    Reminds me of a Scottish bird I knew
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    In fact they are a brand of Highland woolen underware, spun on a hand made loom with Highland sheeps wool and thistle frond shavings.
  • Options
    As good a novice as I've ever seen.

My 6/1 on the Gold Cup is looking pretty fine right now :)
  • Options
    Hmmm you never know what Mullins is going to run.
  • Options
    I recommend Caneston Combi for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a huge fan of jump racing but I love this horse
  • Options
    Sounds painful.
  • Options
    I've got 2 VIP tickets in the Coral Marquee for tomorrow's Welsh Grand National at Chepstow as guests of coral. Comes with drink vouchers and food vouchers, I can't be bothered to go if anyone wants them collection from bexleyheath
  • Options
    Back to today's race...Thistlecrack dominated three seasoned horses there, who had all won this race in last 3 years. Hugely impressive performance.
  • Options

FFS. I thought this was gonna be another RIP thread. I love watching horses like this.

I thought it was going to be another thread about piles.....
  • Options
    Evens now. Blast!