Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Valley In The Sky.... RIP @Red_murph

Comments

• RIP - no age at all.
  • Hate to ask, but has someone managed to log into his account?

Showing last active yesterday and I'd hate to think someone would hack his account.

Could be family on one of his own devices but wanted to double check.
  • I mentioned to his wife about this thread, I hope that it was her, such a lovely tribute.
  • RIP @red_murph , very sad news
  • RIP, seems a very sound fellow from what all have said.
  • CHG said:

I mentioned to his wife about this thread, I hope that it was her, such a lovely tribute.

Hope so.
  • RIP Sam.
  • RIP Sam. Far too young.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have been off for the Christmas period and only just read this, very very sad news. Never knew him personally but one of the posters on here that has always been highly respected and appreciated, came across as a top bloke and way to young. RIP @red_murph condolences to all that knew him x
  • Sad, sad news, especially at such a young age. RIP Sam.
  • Night night Murph sleep tight.
  • So sorry to hear this news.

RIP @red_murph
  • Sponsored links:

• Thoughts with his family
  • RIP a lovely tribute from your friend Chalkie .
  • Very sad news

One of our own. RIP.
  • RIP fellow addick x
  • RIP. To young. Although I did not know you personally, I know if your username on here, My thoughts are with the you yourself but also your family and friends.
  • The tributes are lovely

RIP
  • Chalks777 said:

Hello everyone.

Sam was the most beautiful of people. He was my best mate for 25 years, and we never once fell out. I can't even remember a cross word between us, and given I'm West Ham and he's an Addick, that's some going. He was my eldest boys Godson and was the best Godfather possible. Tommy played in goal for Charltons U13's a couple of times, and Ill never forget how proud it made Sam.

He was funny, kind, humble, and loved by everyone that ever met him. One of a kind, and the world is a poorer place without him.

Please sing loud and proud at each CAFC game, and give a little extra just for my mate. And an extra boo for your owners wouldn't go amiss either.

God bless you Murph. Love you forever pal x

Chalks

Have sent you a message mate, remember Sam coming down to watch us play for Farnborough together.
    Didn't realise it was Sam who posted on here until I read this thread earlier this week.

Lovely fella, taken far to soon.

Take care Chalks,