Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox to Wednesday?

Comments

• Options
    timken said:

Im shefield wednesdays starting eleven tonight

Great typo, you would have to be some massive player to substitute for a Wednesday starting 11
  • Options
    I assume he gave away the penalty?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

I assume he gave away the penalty?

Sorry, but I think that you, assumed wrongly..
  • Options

Starting for the Massive tonight.

Fox-3
  • Options

Fox is having a really good game apparently. Well done him.

Never thought I'd hear you say that CE.
  • Options

Fox is having a really good game apparently. Well done him.

Never thought I'd hear you say that CE.
    I've always wished him all the very best. I just thought he was very poor for Charlton (as did the other 7 who go regularly with me).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was putting in a lot of decent crosses in the first half. No great surprise, as I thought his crossing was possibly his strongest asset. It was his defending that was lacking IMO.
  • Options

He was putting in a lot of decent crosses in the first half. No great surprise, as I thought his crossing was possibly his strongest asset. It was his defending that was lacking IMO.

But Simon Francis has been an ever present in the Bournemouth team in the PL with Addicks' fans complaining about his defensive play...
  • Options
    everyone can conveniently ignore the fact of just how bad he sometimes was for us.

good luck to him and hope he does well, but lets not forget some of the shockers he had playing for us.

He's just one of those better suited to another club (ala Simon Francis - clearly a decent PL player, but an absolute disaster while with us)
  • Options
    He had a good debut for us too. One good game doesn't make him roberto Carlos just like one bad game doesn't make him Paul sturgess, he will get caught out against pace but will offer something going forward
  • Options

I know it's a game of opinions but I thought his crossing was dreadful. It did improve this season but his ability to hit the defender with a cross was, frankly, unsurpassed imo

I hope it works out for him as he was an honest pro. Not sure he'll be Premiership standard but he certainly should make a decent living from the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to him, with better coaching he will become a better player i'm sure.
  • Options

But Simon Francis has been an ever present in the Bournemouth team in the PL with Addicks' fans complaining about his defensive play...
    They complain about everything.
  • Options

They complain about everything.
    SOME do but then again there is a lot to moan about. Others don't.

Some fans complain about others complaining every chance they get though don't they @CyrilDavies ; - )
  • Options
    Pleased for Morgan. Never thought he was as bad as some made out and with the right manager and in a consistent side might improve.

Don't see him as a premier league player but hope he proves me, and many others, wrong.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Well they love Fox after his debut and think he's much better than Pudil and Wiggins. Let's hope he can maintain his great start.
  • Options
    Is there a MotM bonus payment tie-in?
  • Options
    Move on. Not a great miss tbh.
  • Options
    Wigan v Sheffield Wednesday on the TV tonight for anyone who wants to see Morgan's progression.