Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blast from the past...

Anyone remember being forced to watch this at school and pretending not to be scared, whilst secretly shitting themselves?

I'm not too proud to admit that i just watched the end of this episode and felt just as freaked out as I did at my bloody primary school in 1978!!

Comments

• Options
    Blimey - I certainly remember the programme, but can't remember if it was scary. I have a better memory of the one about the Rain Gun and Joe and the Sheep Rustlers.
  • Options
    Is this the story where the guy learns to write by reading an inside-out carrier bag? He then writes (back-to-front) via a ring on his finger rather than a pen...

It was the way the opening titles flipped round that made me remember..
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    i think you're right f-blocker.
    i also remember the look and read series 'the kings dragon', about a gold bracelet thing at the bottom of the sea, and a series about someone stealing pereguine falcon eggs.
    the most scary thing about look and read was wordy the floating typewriter thing.
  • Options
    Oh the coats in that clip are just so 70s, aren't they?
  • Options
    I dont remember that, i am a wee younger than some of you guys, but i remember 'Dark towers', there is a clip of that in there too! Dark towers used to frighten the be jesus outta me!