Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sarfend match thread 31/12/16

Comments

• Options
    GET IN!

Had said a couple of days ago that I was too harsh on Crofts!
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

We're going to nick a point. I can feel it

Is this your first post? Either way, you wont post many better:-)

• Options
    he is back up on his feet, but it is a head injury...play restarts....phillips goes long....they win it back.....we concede a throw...deep in own half....in it comes....konsa clears....tex clears further....botaka has it..tackled.....
  • Options
    Get yer dancing shoes on everyone... for a good ole Belgian knees up!
  • Options
    they have a throw...and win another one deep in our half...into box it comes...we clear via tex...shot comes in....wide
  • Options
    it was crofts that scored from an ariobo cross, apologies for getting it wrong at the time
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 10s10 seconds ago
    90+5 Umerah booked for a clash a heads with Thompson. #cafc
  • Options
    they have a fk.....mag is booked....they go long...mag clears...baur now....botaka.....to aribo....konsa...botaka...kag.....attacks...wins a throw
  • Options
    4 points from 2 away games with a shocking squad, maybe there is hope after all.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now
    FT | Southend United 1 Charlton 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mag takes a long throw.....into box....cleared.....but we concede a fk in their box....FT 1-1
  • Options
    Thanks RM and ross1
  • Options
    Blimey, good result.
    Thanks Red.
  • Options
    Thanks @Redmidland

Happy New Year folks!
  • Options
    Thank you RM.
    Happy New Year to everyone.
  • Options
    Take the point. Happy New Year to you all :)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Go on girls 'In out, in out shake it all about', we've just got ourselves a draw :smiley:

• Options
    Yeaaaah! Let's dance!
  • Options
    Good point.
  • Options

Thanks RM and ross1

You are welcome, I put on the CAFC Live tweets, because it gives you the time of the action and I find that important, then rely on Redmidland to add the colour
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take that given the squad we have now. And great spirit (viewed from afar) to grab the equaliser. Four points from two away games.
    Many thanks RM for your updates, it looked a bit por for a while but that'll do to finish a crap year. How many away fans are dancing now?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    12th at the moment, have to see how the 3pm kick-offs finish. Oxford or Walsall can go above us if one of them wins, playing each other
  • Options
    FT stats Addicks first-:
    possession......51% -49%
    shots on.......... 7 - 5
    shots off.......... 7 - 7
    corners............ 8 - 8

GOALS............ 1 - 1
  • Options
    Cheers RM, credit to Aribo go on son
  • Options
    Thanks RM for the updates as usual.
    Not a bad result tbh, lets get some players back before we slag off the manager. I think he might well do ok for us given time. COYR..........
  • Options
    Thanks RM & @ross1 - good point away from home in the end... Happy New Year everyone
  • Options
    We can only hope that the injured players come back soon, and with a few new faces, even without Lookman and Fox, we could have a better second half to this season
  • Options
    Very good draw considering the players that were missing and we were one down.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry thanks to ross1 as well, much appreciated. :smiley:
  • Options
    Nice work RM and happy new year to you :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!