Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2017

Comments

• It may boil down to how well we play Dernbach who has 2 overs left
  • 163-1 DBD out to Derbach for 64

Billings in
  • 163 - 1, 4.2 overs to go.
  • Supa Kent are playing this chase like a dream, let's hope we can see it home.
  • Denly reaches his ton
  • Billings out, giving Surrey a sniff again, Dernbach again
  • 17 needed off 2 overs
  • Have to say that Denly looked in great form at Cheltenham yesterday and he's only gone and proved it today. What a huge innings.

Come on Kent!!
  • 7 off the last required....
  • 4 off the first ball
  • Sponsored links:

• CHGCHG
    edited July 2017
    1 off the 2nd
  • 1 needed off if three, we can't lose
  • Yesssssss
  • Yes what a great chase.
  • Comfortable that.
  • Get in. NB to win it. Effing love sticking it to Surrey.
  • On the Surrey thread yesterday before they played Middlesex blackpool72 wrote
    Get the tough game out of the way tonight in preparation for the easy victory tomorrow
    To which I replied
    "A disastrous week saw Surrey lose on two consecutive nights, as their chances of winning the T20 trophy took a severe blow"
    2 out of 2 :smiley:
  • GREAT win. Denly is having an amazing season, the best he's played for several years
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

Fantastic !!! We salute you, Joe Denley !

Oh we of little faith !

Said last night I hoped the lads were saving themselves for tonight......

Seriously, hard cheese, blackpool & co.

( Fanny's fingers crossed behind her back....)

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice one Cyril, nice one son.
    NIce one Cyril let's 'ave another one.
  • Amazing result - chasing 200+ is no mean feat regardless of the bowling attack. Get in there.
  • Great tweet

Olly: One hell of a knock by Joe Denly and what a run chase by Kent in front of a packed Oval. Who needs franchise cricket?
    Bang on! I said after our RLODC game that Sam Curran to Sam Billings was one of the best battles between batsman and bowler I had seen for a long time. There were words exchanged a bit of passion and fight on both sides. There were boundaries and chances that beat the outside edge. Eventually our Sam got the better of yours but it was 2 young English players putting on a great spectacle.
  • On the Surrey thread yesterday before they played Middlesex blackpool72 wrote

Get the tough game out of the way tonight in preparation for the easy victory tomorrow
    To which I replied
    "A disastrous week saw Surrey lose on two consecutive nights, as their chances of winning the T20 trophy took a severe blow"
    2 out of 2 :smiley:

Bollox: )
  • Great tweet

Olly: One hell of a knock by Joe Denly and what a run chase by Kent in front of a packed Oval. Who needs franchise cricket?
    Bang on! I said after our RLODC game that Sam Curran to Sam Billings was one of the best battles between batsman and bowler I had seen for a long time. There were words exchanged a bit of passion and fight on both sides. There were boundaries and chances that beat the outside edge. Eventually our Sam got the better of yours but it was 2 young English players putting on a great spectacle.

Your matches at Lords and the Oval sold out, and both had incredible finishes. Somehow we're all meant to get behind the "South London bashers" instead
  • Milo if you Drive best place to park is the park and ride Old Dover Road. You can then walk or get the bus to the ground
  • Great tweet

Your matches at Lords and the Oval sold out, and both had incredible finishes. Somehow we're all meant to get behind the "South London bashers" instead

Yep no chance of that. I'd rather go and see an extra couple one day cup games. If I was a Kent fan or a fan of another county thatvwont have it's ground used I'd be even more against it. Although the fact that Surrey will lose their beat players for a month and still be expected to play championship games but not have use of the oval is pretty horrendous.