Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pro Evo or Fifa / Subbuteo or Table Football ?

Sorry in advance if its been done

Fifa for me

Comments

• Options
    Pro Evo all the way!
  • Options
    pro evo 100%
  • Options
    Pro evo, fifa fans are tossers. :-)
  • Options
    Pro evo!!!!!!!!!! most realistic game play. allways has been always will be.
  • Options
    Pro evo all day.
  • Options
    FIFA, simply because they have all licenses, so even all clubs from League Two have the correct players and logo's.
    Pro Evo fans are big club gloryhunters ;-)
  • Options
    Pro Evo for multi player. Fifa for single player
  • Options
    Pro evo till i played it on the xbox 360, havent played the new fifa.
  • Options
    Pro Evo 100%
  • Options
    Pro Evo by a country mile.... you can buy an upgrade off ebay for 4 quid to get all licences... well worth it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is up with you lot playing with computer games, you'll give charlton fans a bad name :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    thing about pro evo apart from the licensing issue, is that it auto changes the active player - give me a switch off feature please? Another annoying thing common to both games perhaps, is it remembers the last button you pressed immediately after the last thing you did so you end up blasting the ball when you might just want to pass.. anyone have same experience?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]thing about pro evo apart from the licensing issue, is that it auto changes the active player - give me a switch off feature please? Another annoying thing common to both games perhaps, is it remembers the last button you pressed immediately after the last thing you did so you end up blasting the ball when you might just want to pass.. anyone have same experience?
    Yeah, especially in goal mouth scrabbles. Sometimes I end up blasting a shot over the cross bar when it would of gone in if I left it.
  • Options
    Pro evoo is 100000 times better than fifa
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]thing about pro evo apart from the licensing issue, is that it auto changes the active player - give me a switch off feature please? Another annoying thing common to both games perhaps, is it remembers the last button you pressed immediately after the last thing you did so you end up blasting the ball when you might just want to pass.. anyone have same experience?[/quote]

You can cancel that somehow, pressing x again or something. Cant remember exactly how as its been ages since I've played it.

Evo all the way though, ten times better!
  • Options
    pro evo.

and in player settings you can change how quickly (or at all) you want the players to change.
  • Options
    For the older lifers who havent got a clue what these guys are talking about,

Subueteo (sp) or table football.
  • Options
    Subuetteo... although Im in both age brackets...
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]thing about pro evo apart from the licensing issue, is that it auto changes the active player - give me a switch off feature please? Another annoying thing common to both games perhaps, is it remembers the last button you pressed immediately after the last thing you did so you end up blasting the ball when you might just want to pass.. anyone have same experience?

You have always been able to do this
    Go to select player options (where you choose your controller colour/side) there are options there to turn it on, off, frequent etc....... you can even have it locked on one player if you wish.
  • Options
    Definately subbuteo, always dreamed of getting a stand !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I never had either, we were so poor. lol
  • Options
    Defo Subbuteo for me, then again i'm from the older Generation?
  • Options
    Now we are talking Subbuteo wins hands down

Its a classic gamer i have a set now got of Ebay my youngest daughter loves it , had the stands etc when i was a kid

Until HASBRO FUCK IT UP AND RUINED IT LIKE THE DO WITH EVERYTHING THEY BUY

Hey im not bitter for being made redundant by them LOL
  • Options
    Subbuteo. How many hours did I spend on the green baize? When I turned 18, I gave my teams and the rest of the gear away to a lad who at the time was a gooner but I pleased say, is now a confirmed Addick.
  • Options
    Table football all the way. No spinning of course!
  • Options
    Table football, and you can't play it without spinning.

And getting Pro Evo 6 for a tenner later, but yeh Pro Evo wins hands down over Fifa.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]For the older lifers who havent got a clue what these guys are talking about,

Subueteo (sp) or table football.
    Tough call, going for table football as it's less likely for a player to get trod on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Subbuteo. How many hours did I spend on the green baize? When I turned 18, I gave my teams and the rest of the gear away to a lad who at the time was a gooner but I pleased say, is now a confirmed Addick.

I still have masses of it up in my loft, teams, stands, astroturf pitch !!........I used to love it.