Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which team had the most fans at Wembley this weekend?

Exeter city, 30k, shows what a joke current ticket allocations is.

Comments

• Options
    must have been loads of United and Chelsea in the Club Wembley sections?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Exeter city, 30k, shows what a joke current ticket allocations is.[/quote]

The FA sold a load of debentures/season tickets for the New Wembley which guarantees the holders a seat at every match.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Exeter city, 30k, shows what a joke current ticket allocations is.

The FA sold a load of debentures/season tickets for the New Wembley which guarantees the holders a seat at every match.

I have two of those :)

Rothko, there was a ton of Chelsea, hardly any United.

One woman sitting in front of me must of asked her husband at least 20 times 'is it over yet?' why pay all that money if you don't even like football.
  • Options
    One woman sitting in front of me must of asked her husband at least 20 times 'is it over yet?' why pay all that money if you don't even like football.

I don't blame her...I was thinking that through most of the game.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Exeter city, 30k, shows what a joke current ticket allocations is.[/quote]

The FA sold a load of debentures/season tickets for the New Wembley which guarantees the holders a seat at every match.[/quote]

Does that include playoffs as well? I thought all tickets went to the fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]

Does that include playoffs as well? I thought all tickets went to the fans.

Every game/gig, basically anything that happens at Wembley.