Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tina and Bobby (ITV 3 part series)

Watched this last night and not having read the book or others about Bobby Moore's career I quite enjoyed the first episode and was quite surprised at some of the revelations. I won't elaborate so as not to spoil it for others in case some have recorded it or intend to watch on catch up. Looking forward to next week's episode which will no doubt cover winning the World Cup.

Comments

• Options
    The forerunner to Diego Costa
  • Options
    They won the World Cup you know?
  • Options

They won the World Cup you know?

Didn't know Tina was in the squad, you've gone and spoilt it now :wink: .
  • Options
    Has he stolen anything yet?
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Has he stolen anything yet?

You must be a youngster Suede, that was the next World Cup and he was fitted up!
  • Options

The forerunner to Diego Costa

Difference is they got a 'normal' wage back then!
  • Options
    Only 1 reason to watch that !!
  • Options

One track mind Eltham, nod nod :wink: .
  • Options

Surely that is two reasons.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Watched this last night and not having read the book or others about Bobby Moore's career I quite enjoyed the first episode and was quite surprised at some of the revelations. I won't elaborate so as not to spoil it for others in case some have recorded it or intend to watch on catch up. Looking forward to next week's episode which will no doubt cover winning the World Cup.

Yep agree, also a few things in this that I was unaware of despite following Moore closely as a youngster.

Well worth watching the series.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I lasted about 4 minutes
  • Options
    It was a bit 'ITV'
  • Options

It was a bit 'ITV'

Very much so. Just surprised Sheridan Smith didn't pop up.
  • Options

I lasted about 4 minutes

Your missus must have been pleased with the improvement.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

It was a bit 'ITV'

That's because it was :wink: .
  • Options
    One for the ladies.
  • Options

I lasted about 4 minutes

Your missus must have been pleased with the improvement.
    4 minutes, that would include the walk to the offy for the bottle of red and looking for the bottle opener when I got back
  • Options

One for the ladies.

He certainly was my misses couldn't take her eyes of him when he played in a friendly at the Valley 1970 ish. Can't understand it really with me as her beau :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Wasn't too impressed and Michelle Keegan's Manchester version of an East London/Essex accent was poor.
    Don't know if someone has been playing games but Wiki shows Bobby's full name as Robert Frederick Chelsea Moore!