Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clutching at straws

Just been followed on twitter by a Dubai based English multi millionaire.

Comments

• It is spelled Tinder ;-)

Good job it's not grinder, not with all that sand.
  • You were always my favourite lifer TCE

Two timer :smirk:
  • T.C.E said:

You sure he's not from Nigeria?

Just send him your bank account details.

• T.C.E said:

He hasn't got a dog called Rosie has he?
  • Just looked him up on google, he's being investigated for various discrepancies. So no problem with fit and proper persons test then!
    I'm making notes on what changes I'll make when my man takes over, I know feck all about running a football club, dealing with agents and players. So that makes me perfect for the CEO role. So now I just need to surround myself with "yes men" ;)

You told me it was PL54
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

Just looked him up on google, he's being investigated for various discrepancies. So no problem with fit and proper persons test then!
    I'm making notes on what changes I'll make when my man takes over, I know feck all about running a football club, dealing with agents and players. So that makes me perfect for the CEO role. So now I just need to surround myself with "yes men" ;)

Good idea Boss, brilliant stuff, super, great.
  • T.C.E said:

Just looked him up on google, he's being investigated for various discrepancies. So no problem with fit and proper persons test then!

I agree completely with whatever you say, President :smile:
  • T.C.E said:

Good idea Boss, brilliant stuff, super, great.
    3blokes said:

T.C.E said:

I agree completely with whatever you say, President :smile:
    I'm thinking you guys might be too tall, I'm looking for a little bloke. Ideally with a catering background, so if we need a selection cream cakes for our board meetings I can leave the decision making to him. Needs to be a bit lively around a pot of tea as well. I also need disc jockey type person to play my favourite Barry Manilow LPs in the lounge bar located in the Jimmy North stand where a selection of warm beers are also available at ridiculous prices and if the riffraff in the lounge don't like it, that's a shame, but we don't expect you to agree with all our decisions but you have accept my multimillionaire friend will do it his way. Entry will be free to supporters in possession of a lotto ticket for that day, tickets will be available at face value all our normal outlets or from ticket touts with a couple of quid marked up, cos you couldn't be bothered to turn up early. ;)
  • T.C.E said:

Hopefully add a bit of a bite up front :smiley: