Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Everton V Man City

Just watched some highlights on you tube, when Everton kick off they only have one guy in the centre circle & he passes the ball backwards. Am I missing something here, have the changed the rules ? Had to watch it 3 times to make sure somebody wasn't hiding

Comments

• Just watched some highlights on you tube, when Everton kick off they only have one guy in the centre circle & he passes the ball backwards. Am I missing something here, have the changed the rules ? Had to watch it 3 times to make sure somebody wasn't hiding

Changed at the start of the season.
  • Thanks first Premier game i've seen this season & hadn't heard of rule change. Why can't they just leave the game alone ffs. After 100+ years you can now kick it backwards :-(
  • We need more threads on this match ;)
  • C_A_F_C said:

We need more threads on this match ;)

Shall we start a couple
  • Best rule change they've made in a long time, made no sense to have to pass forwards as every team just knock it forwards half an inch and pass it backwards 99.9% of the time. You obviously haven't watched any football since July 1st as that's when the rule came into effect everywhere, first started in the Euro's in the summer
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FEZxIgcfVA

This is all that matters from the game... £10million potentially a brilliant buy...