Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dutch PM Rutte: 'If you don't like it here, then leave'

2»

Comments

• Options

I used to drink in a pub near basingstoke which is a fullers pub. One day hsb was £3.30a pint next day it was £3.80 a pint..... When i asked about the 20% rise the landlord said if i dont like it drink somewhere else .... Guess what i drink somewhere else.. I didnt go into holocsust orgasmic mode like some are here just decided if you dont want my business, someone else will. And they now have.... Btw his pub is now up for sale.

Thank god you can't type properly
  • Options
    Oh shit, I've had a nightmare here
  • Options
    The point is that he's a prick either way though, I guess? Guys?
  • Options
    More people should be condemning these comments

Because they are similar to what Roger Johnson said. #DontBeRogerJohnson
  • Options

And here we go.
    BREXIT THREAD PART TWO

Hey, if you don't like this thread, then leave.
    Why arnt the rat pack going into the mode like they did. against Billericay after that comment... Its just the same.
    Because.

They.

Understand.

The.

Joke.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Oh shit, I've had a nightmare here

(Pssst.. don't tell anyone but I had a rant left in my drafts from where I thought he meant the same thing.)
  • Options
    kafka said:

JiMMy 85 said:

And here we go.
    BREXIT THREAD PART TWO

Hey, if you don't like this thread, then leave.
    Why arnt the rat pack going into the mode like they did. against Billericay after that comment... Its just the same.
    I don't particularly read the political threads. I don't really know who thinks what, or which side is which, and I don't recognise your username from any other posts. So coming into this thread wih no baggage I can objectively say, you really do seem to be spoiling for a fight rather than holding any kind of reasoned discussion. Do you actually have any real points to make?
    It was actually meant to be a pop at Roger Johnson thread when I started it.
    If he the Dutch PM? No wonder we got the game on Saturday called off, as he's too busy fighting an election