Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland's Live Feed

If he really has this and watches the games Is this even legal?

Comments

• MrOneLung said:

Yes.

The League allow a few live feeds to clubs and have done so for quite a while.
  • As the first answer to the originating post, was there really a need to Quote ?? You are funny HI...
  • MrOneLung said:

Yes.

The League allow a few live feeds to clubs and have done so for quite a while.
    Thanks HI.
  • Didnt CARD interrupt Rolands live feed on their trip to Belgium?
  • "Roland's Live Feed" keeps making me think he'd be chowing down on stuff that's really erm, fresh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PscsmZ8eh4

Roly's obviously not as cute as this diner
  • CAFCTrev said:

Didnt CARD interrupt Rolands live feed on their trip to Belgium?

Yes, we know what Meire means by live feed now - and it involves stuffing his face whilst we are playing!
  • edited January 2017
    Bloody hell!! When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting to see live footage of him being fed to the lesser spotted Great Wallonian Turdcat!! A rare species that has a particular taste for decrepit old men who have no sense of reality.
  • In an interview, RD's girlfriend went into some detail about the football they watched together. Charlton didn't get a mention. Perhaps his subscription ran out.
  • Sponsored links:

• How great it would be for his live stream to be switched to protesting charlton fans...that would creep the hell out of him
  • edited January 2017
    Read the title and for one moment the marvelous image of Roland being fed to a 17ft crocodile feet first...

Hmmmm...nice!