Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lazy football team

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2715665/brede-hangeland-names-emmanuel-adebayor-in-extraordinary-lazy-xi-rant-claiming-he-would-eat-muffins-in-the-gym/

Very interesting list from Brede Hangeland. He also mentions managers, and has a very interesting comment about a certain Alan Pardew
Was Pardew a playboy? I guess. Everyone’s seen him dancing in the FA Cup final and not all the players were happy with that. But he was a cool guy. He was more interested in attack than defence though for sure. After I told him I was retiring he sent me to scout my own replacement. I ended up recommending James Tomkins.

Comments

• Options
    Ha, read the bit about Adebayor this morning in the hospital waiting room...

Why am I not remotely surprised?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I know someone who would do a great job at CEO for Lazy Bastards FC.
  • Options
    that bit about zaha is spot on. Always had potential but has never pushed himself and gone back to the home comforts of palace
  • Options

that bit about zaha is spot on. Always had potential but has never pushed himself and gone back to the home comforts of palace

And didn't have the bollox for the fight to play for England so opted for C d'I
  • Options
    I honestly wonder if Chris Solly would fall into any of those brackets.

I'm always in my seat prior to the players coming out for their warm ups and Chris always looks like he cant be bothered when warming up - Of course when the game begins he just switches on and is immense most of the time.
  • Options
    I'll sit on the wing.
  • Options
    JF Hasselbaink put on about a stone in one season playing for us, would love to know what his training regime was like.
  • Options
    Seems that Hangeland's entire basis for whether someone is lazy or not is how much they go to the gym. Bit weird that
  • Options

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2715665/brede-hangeland-names-emmanuel-adebayor-in-extraordinary-lazy-xi-rant-claiming-he-would-eat-muffins-in-the-gym/

Very interesting list from Brede Hangeland. He also mentions managers, and has a very interesting comment about a certain Alan Pardew

Was Pardew a playboy? I guess. Everyone’s seen him dancing in the FA Cup final and not all the players were happy with that. But he was a cool guy. He was more interested in attack than defence though for sure. After I told him I was retiring he sent me to scout my own replacement. I ended up recommending James Tomkins.
    Excellent article.