Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Bolton Match thread 28/01/17

Comments

• Options
    gk taken.....novak has it..to holmes....taken down....nothing given....tehy clear long
  • Options
    Walsall were 2-0 down and score 3 in 8 minutes...... sneak above us.
  • Options
    SISS
  • Options
    Holmes down no FK
    keeper plays it long for Bolton
    Bolton attack wide with wilson, looks long, but solly there and he hits it long, back with Bolton though and we have to re group yet again, konsa heads away a cross
    but BOLton there and we have to clear, and JFC good tackle and as holmes breaks he is fouled.
  • Options
    they go long.....solly has it...to novak...tackled....they come again..into midfield....switch wings...cross comes in...konsa clears....they come yet again....we are deep in our half....jfc tackles....to holmes who is taken down again...bolton player booked
  • Options
    fk taken....deep into their half..5 mins left
  • Options
    Our FK.
    Into the corner with no one chasing it.
  • Options
    "Since I was young" now being sung by the Addick fans.
  • Options
    Sounds like the team is giving their all today.
  • Options
    throw taken and jfc concedes another throw....they come forward....switch of wings again...cross comes in konsa clears.....they get it again..another cross...jfs clears long again....they come again...aribo clears...and wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bolton attack again
    our fans 'when i was young' sound pretty good
    Bolton attack and wilson cross half cleared, we desperate hack away, but have no outlet at the moment, aribo works and we get a throw
  • Options
    Anyone watching Final Score? Christ, didn't realise Mark Clemmit could get more annoying, but yes, he managed it there
  • Options

Dansk_Red said:

Looks like the game against Rochdale on 7th Feb will be going ahead as they are losing 0-3. Oxford on 18th Feb may be postponed as they are still leading Newcastle.

Very likely that the Oxford game will be postponed now...2-0 up
    Perhaps we'll play the Scunthorpe game in it's place.
    They are playing Sheffield
  • Options
    throw taken...they nwin it back....and they go long....jfc wins it...to holmes...taken down...our fk
  • Options
    This game is going on forever...
  • Options
    Down the line, but with Bolton keeper as he hits it long, header falls our way and with Holmes, and it is a throw, no a FK to us
    jacko comes on now
    for ?
  • Options
    F5 F5 F5
  • Options
    Come on Charlton
  • Options
    maybe jacko is on they don't say
  • Options
    no ref gave a throw not a fk....throw taken....they get it back again...and move forward....chicksen holds them up..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone watching Final Score? Christ, didn't realise Mark Clemmit could get more annoying, but yes, he managed it there

More facial hair too
  • Options
    WSA said:

F5 F5 F5

It's not just me then
  • Options
    Bolton attack, cross fall to Rudd.
  • Options
    Please don't feck it up !
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Bolton attack again
    our fans 'when i was young' sound pretty good
    Bolton attack and wilson cross half cleared, we desperate hack away, but have no outlet at the moment, aribo works and we get a throw

Since I was young is the worst chant ever made
  • Options
    After the final whistle, I will ask when was the last time we won with 10 men.
  • Options
    solly has the ball...clears for a throw.....throw taken....in it comes...hader over the bar
  • Options
    Jacko last minute goal to secure it.....
  • Options
    With Bolton keeper thumps it long
    off clayton Bolton throw
    we are desperate, but their header past post for our goal kicck
  • Options
    aribo off.....JJ on
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!