Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Bolton 1-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 11 Lifers who gave marks, one rather unusual stat is the shots at goal, see for yourself here:
EDIT: Thanks to Oggy Red and AddicksAddict for spotting my mistakes in the Goalscorers and Assists which have now been corrected

Comments

• Good work, Lancs.

One small point - looking at the assists table, I can't see Aribo mentioned?
    I thought he had 4.

• Lancs, re this "one rather unusual stat is the shots at goal", I may be being unusually obtuse but three on target isn't that unusual, is it?
  • Oggy - I'll check that out after Corrie and correct the original, thanks

AA - none off target and 2 goals from 3 shots, almost Prem standard?
  • Magennis has 8 goals no?
  • el-pietro said:

Magennis has 8 goals no?

Yep - it seems his hat-trick v Bristol Rovers has not been added.
    While I'm at it (Sorry, Lancs!), Lookman scored twice v Scunthorpe in the Cup, but here only credited with 1 Cup goal; should have 7 in total.

Good work though, Lancs.
    Sorry to be such an Anorak.

• I need the occasional anorak to keep me going - thanks
  • Great work Lancs but any chance of posting on excel or pdf. as well? I used to send to a mate who doesn't use this site but copy/pasting all those grids on a phone is beyond me.
  • Great work Lancs but any chance of posting on excel or pdf. as well? I used to send to a mate who doesn't use this site but copy/pasting all those grids on a phone is beyond me.

not sure if this will work but try clicking on the pdf below
  • Brilliant. Many thanx Lancs.