Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Pathetic - Message From the Manager

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Is out on a scouting mission this afternoon so is not on the internet.

He said something about all you lot having an early night tonight and doesnt want to read about any China White shenanigans in the Mirror tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Tell the gaffer that he doesn't earn enough to tell me what to do. I am the multi million pound footballer and I will do what I want.

I have some mates in Charlton Unathletic who are trying to get me a transfer. We are going to discuss it tonight in China Whites - before all jumping aboard one of Sheringham's caste off's.
  • Options
    I will be at home with an Ice pack on my knee popping pills....no not that kind you evil minded people. Early night for me.
  • Options
    1905, i'll pick you up in the Baby Bentley about 9.45 tonight.

You be chilling the Cristal, i'll be texting the girls
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Is out on a scouting mission this afternoon so is not on the internet.

He said something about all you lot having an early night tonight and doesnt want to read about any China White shenanigans in the Mirror tomorrow.

are you one of the 'fags'? fiance's and girlfriends ;-)

no china white for you either!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I will be at home with an Ice pack on my knee popping pills....no not that kind you evil minded people. Early night for me.[/quote]

top stuff.. save me some!
  • Options
    Carling - stop talking about drugs and answer the whisper I just sent you ........

Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Just had lunch with the gaffer.
    he said anyone spotted out after 9pm tonight will be dropped.
    There's plenty more league one players out there waiting to take their chance.
  • Options
    I have done a Rocky IV and spent the last 3 months in the Russian countryside training for tomorrow, hence why I haven't posted on here for so long :-D

Hoping I'll have the passing ability of Smertin, but probably will have to rely on having the commitment of Kinsella seeing as I'm wearing the # 8
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Just had lunch with the gaffer.
    he said anyone spotted out after 9pm tonight will be dropped.
    There's plenty more league one players out there waiting to take their chance.[/quote]

I'm going cinema with the missus tonight, wont be back till half 11, promise i wont drink though!!!!
  • Options
    I got back from Prague yesterday after a 5 day bender and decided it was a good idea to get back on it in Bournemouth last night. After my cheek last week I think whoever is marking me will have an easy job. Feeling rather rough.

Sorry gaffa :(