Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WSS' Weather Report (22/5/2007)

weatherpd2.png

Look's like we'll need the suncream out...

(Famous last words)

Comments

• Options
    i think visibility may change to 'blurred' or 'double', towards the end of the day
  • Options
    I'm looking straight out at the Valley right now.... 22 degrees and bright sunshine?!?! You sure?!?!?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I'm looking straight out at the Valley right now.... 22 degrees and bright sunshine?!?! You sure?!?!?!

do you work in charlton then medders?
  • Options
    "do you work in charlton then medders?"

No, he works in Wales .................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"do you work in charlton then medders?"

LOL

Canary Wharf Ollie... 29th floor of one of the towers... I can see EVERYTHING!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"do you work in charlton then medders?"

LOL

Canary Wharf Ollie... 29th floor of one of the towers... I can see EVERYTHING!

oh, thats why you can see it! As an aside, i went onto the roof of the canary wharf, what a view that was, you ever been up to the roof of any of the towers?
  • Options
    Not the roof, but been on the 50th, top, floor of the main tower....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Canary Wharf Ollie... 29th floor of one of the towers... I can see EVERYTHING!

How many fingers am I holding up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Not the roof, but been on the 50th, top, floor of the main tower....

you should get yourself on the roof on a clear day, terryfying but ace all at the same time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Canary Wharf Ollie... 29th floor of one of the towers... I can see EVERYTHING!

How many fingers am I holding up?

The middle one!

As for the duff weather report from WSS - it's currently lashing it down!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair - WSS's weather report IS actually for tomorrow!
  • Options
    WSS - I take it all back mate... what a beautiful day!
  • Options
    Scorchio.

We'll be dropping like flies. !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Scorchio.

We'll be dropping like flies. !!
    Good point - everyone remember to take on lots of fluids before playing (prefereably NOT alcohol!)
  • Options
    i have bottles of water, plus half time oranges for all teams. But please bring an extra drink.

now do i need to go out and buy a pair of studded boots, or will i get away with moulds ?
  • Options
    got to be mouldies today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]got to be mouldies today.

Plenty of those on the pitch!
  • Options
    I reckon the pitch will still be slightly hard even with the rain moulds will be perfect.
  • Options
    Having just see the weather forecast, the air ambulance will be on standby in the carpark, as per Sky Sport News: clear skies, sunny, with tempetures between 21 & 23 degrees.
  • Options
    well i just went outside, and its pretty warm in the sun, which is no good to me, i dont do direct sun light, i am ginger!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]well i just went outside, and its pretty warm in the sun, which is no good to me, i dont do direct sun light, i am ginger!

and i`m bald so do you bring a parasol or do I : )
  • Options
    what a right pair we are then!! factor 80 all round!