Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Davis Cup 2017

2»

Comments

• Options
    No Andy Murray - no chance!
  • Options

Concerning because as he gets older he will have to be more selective about which tournaments he does compete in.

BTW has anyone ever been to finals day without a ticket for centre court? We've been offered ticks for Cout #1 and can't decide whether to go or not - it's a long way from Cornwall..(by the way can't sell them on, sorry...)
  • Options

Concerning because as he gets older he will have to be more selective about which tournaments he does compete in.

BTW has anyone ever been to finals day without a ticket for centre court? We've been offered ticks for Cout #1 and can't decide whether to go or not - it's a long way from Cornwall..(by the way can't sell them on, sorry...)
    We've always been like that though, with a lack of depth in tennis, the 2015 win was amazing, I don't expect us to repeat it for a very long time!
  • Options

We've always been like that though, with a lack of depth in tennis, the 2015 win was amazing, I don't expect us to repeat it for a very long time!
    I think Edmund is a hope but Evans is artificially high in the rankings in my opinion.