Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Massive Apologies Guys Re: Tomorrow

I'm really pissed off but I wont be able to make it to either the match or the post match "bling boys" party tomorrow!!

With the wedding, school holidays, honeymoon etc I just haven't got the holiday to turn up during the day, but was hoping to get a long for a post match beer, however that's been scuppered as the missus is out and neither my parents or in-laws can be arsed to look after their only granddaughter!!!

Feel free to give me loads of abuse, however just wanted to wish everyone a great day and congrats all involved for their efforts

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2007
    more importantly, is your old man coming?

Shame you're not coming though mate, i'm we'll all have a drink for you!
  • Options
    Boo Hisss......never mind mate I'll send you a copy of my Charlton Life Mix CD should put a smile back on your Face...! :-)
  • Options
    Why not bring the little 'un along mate? With all the mascots that are coming, I'm sure she won't be the only one...
  • Options
    Ohhh thanks Glenn.........I feel so used ;-)

Na "The Ledge" is in Hamburg (I think) so he cant come and give a few verses of "Oh Andy Hunt" either.....

Nice on Kets - We should still all meet up for a bit of "preseason training" mind
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Why not bring the little 'un along mate? With all the mascots that are coming, I'm sure she won't be the only one...

Decent idea, but by the time I finish here (around 6.30ish), get home and then back to The Valley it'll be too late for her as she's only 5
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Why not bring the little 'un along mate? With all the mascots that are coming, I'm sure she won't be the only one...

Decent idea, but by the time I finish here (around 6.30ish), get home and then back to The Valley it'll be too late for her as she's only 5

Throw a sickie!

Plus if you do come down - there are more than enough of my family coming (Thanks to my mum!!) to babysit!

Mx