Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attention Charlton Unathletic squad

don't worry I've got it all under control. Please be there prompt to time tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    C'mon, we have the most Charlton like name and i'm sure that will show on the pitch....(good or bad thing)

Be there on time gaff (i'll have plates of sanwiches and crap with me!)
  • Options
    I'll be there gaffer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]don't worry I've got it all under control.

Sounding more like Les Reed by the day......
  • Options
    Ill be there Boss!!!
  • Options
    awaiting your instructions, large.
  • Options
    Do the team stay in a luxury hotel overnight ?

We need lots of rest and pampering - and prevent our women making demands on us...... ;-)
  • Options
    I know someone with a campervan but our budget won't stretch to a hotel.
  • Options
    Campervan?
    That'll do Large-oh, I'm not exactly from the Marcus Bent school of pre-match preparation but don't want to succumb to temptation..........
  • Options
    Nice one gaffer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Do the team stay in a luxury hotel overnight ?

We need lots of rest and pampering - and prevent our women making demands on us...... ;-)

The woman on the team is very demanding, by the way (especially when it comes to hairdryers).
    Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Mr Weegie and I are flying in to Lon City at lunchtime, so keep your fingers crossed for no air traffic delays.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where you flying in from Weegie?

Or have I just got the wrong end of the stick???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Where you flying in from Weegie?

Or have I just got the wrong end of the stick???

Glasgow - hence the 'Weegie' name short for Glaswegian.
    Then on the pitch, I'll be flying in from all directions...(and if you believe that, you'll believe anything...)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Good stuff.........

Im a bit scottish an all....... and I drink like a scotsman and I can give a cracking scottish kiss......

Right Im off to get my pre match haircut...