Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iphone Storage question

2»

Comments

• Options

Switch to android and use expandable storage. Why Apple still don't have this option is beyond me.

Because despite the fact apple is the "good guy" whilst being the biggest company in the world, they shaft their gullible customers at every turn.

Most expensive memory on earth.
  • Options

Switch to android and use expandable storage. Why Apple still don't have this option is beyond me.

Why anyone in the last five years has bought an iPhone with less than 32gb storage is beyond me.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    buckshee said:

Why anyone in the last five years has bought an iPhone with less than 32gb storage is beyond me.
    They can do this as they rely on their current customers who have been with them for so long that it is easier to stay and stick with the Apple Store. For me their OS is too simple, too boring, and they never seem to innovate or diversify. It will however keep their 14 year old customers, who they rely on at Christmas after the release of their latest flagship in September.
  • Options
    I keep mine in my pocket mostly. Thanks for asking.
  • Options

buckshee said:

They can do this as they rely on their current customers who have been with them for so long that it is easier to stay and stick with the Apple Store. For me their OS is too simple, too boring, and they never seem to innovate or diversify. It will however keep their 14 year old customers, who they rely on at Christmas after the release of their latest flagship in September.
    Without the wish of turning this into another ios Vs Android thread I think a lot of people will stay with either due to the fact that the phones cost so much money now that if you switch and don't get on with the change then you're stuck for sometime.

I've always been iphone but lately have been thinking of switching.
  • Options
    And losing your apps.

Don't think there is any difference apart from adding memory.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

buckshee said:

Without the wish of turning this into another ios Vs Android thread I think a lot of people will stay with either due to the fact that the phones cost so much money now that if you switch and don't get on with the change then you're stuck for sometime.

I've always been iphone but lately have been thinking of switching.
    I wish I had gone android as there is a lot more choice of phone, particularly now google have entered the market place we could see some interesting new options.

However due to having a number of 'paid for' apps and having used iTunes for 10+ years I am highly unlikely to change as when I upgrade my phone and re-download my settings it is like I haven't changed at alll, just have a better screen and a faster phone. but mostly I am too lazy to learn how to use something different so staying with apple is the easy option.

On the other quoted point though about their OS being too simple, not sure why that is a bad thing? Simple is good, simple is easy. Simple means I can use it as a phone. The OS should be simple, the apps should be the complex bits in my opinion.
  • Options
    Clearing internet history freed up all of 15mb

Installing the latest IOS update cleared a massive 700mb.

I'm back in the game !
  • Options
    People stay on iOS for a few reasons, iMessage being a huge one
  • Options
    Rothko said:

People stay on iOS for a few reasons, iMessage being a huge one

Agreed on that aspect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Clearing internet history freed up all of 15mb

Installing the latest IOS update cleared a massive 700mb.

I'm back in the game !

Doesn't help that you have an 8GB iPhone 4 though Dan.
  • Options
    Defragmentation that's what you need