Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFC Wimbledon v Charlton ***MATCH THREAD*** - Saturday 11th February, 3pm KO

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

Robinson will blame the ref for sure.
    Robinson getting lively and he is having to be restrained as he tries to swing punches.
    robinson loses the plot

You are joking.

F******* moron.
  • Options
    Can we still go down!!? I think 11 points away from the drop zone!!
  • Options
    Once again the 4 words that aren't in the Charlton vocabulary strike - "See the game out"
  • Options
    Wow! Consecutive draws against Fleetwood and AFC Wimbledon.

Roland's master plan really starting to pay dividends now.

• Options
    uie2 said:

Can we still go down!!? I think 11 points away from the drop zone!!

You say it hopefully, as if you'd prefer to have something else to get angry about
  • Options
    Why will Robinson never learn we need to kill a game off
  • Options
    Well that's just sickening...1-1 and again losing (well feels like it) in extra time. We needed that win and several others to make the playoffs which unfortunately are fading.

We might have won courageously with ten men recently but I can't help thinking I would have preferred to have won the last 2 games.

Oh well...we move on to the next game.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Robinson getting lively and he is having to be restrained as he tries to swing punches.
    robinson loses the plot

What a knob he is. All show to "prove" to supporters he cares and so hope they overlook his failings.
  • Options
    So frustrating, when our GD is better than all the 7 teams above us to 6th. 6 points behind Millwall with a game in hand

So many 1-1s,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It may be the medway in me but I quite like that Karl is showing a bit of fight and passion if he feels there is an injustice/someone being a twat.
  • Options
    Massive improvement on Slade's 1-1 draws. At least there's hope of a win these days
  • Options
    SF-02 said:

seth plum said:

robinson loses the plot

What a knob he is. All show to "prove" to supporters he cares and so hope they overlook his failings.
    This
  • Options
    Fed up and didn't even go
  • Options
    Only we could conceded two goals deep in injury time two games running, and it all seems so predictable.

It's a constant wind up.
  • Options
    SF-02 said:

seth plum said:

robinson loses the plot

Oh you know that do you.....you're jumping to conclusions mate!
  • Options
    Corner is still being turned. Just at the pace of an oversized oil tanker, that's ready to capsize at a moment's notice.
  • Options

It may be the medway in me but I quite like that Karl is showing a bit of fight and passion if he feels there is an injustice/someone being a twat.

Like with most things Robinson, it's an act.
  • Options
    Sick
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!