Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Blair

12346»

Comments

• Who could have put those books in the Crime section of his local bookshop?
    Made me chuckle.

Is this a new book?

Would explain why he's been sticking his oar in the last coupla month
  • Who could have put those books in the Crime section of his local bookshop?
    Made me chuckle.

Is this a new book?

Would explain why he's been sticking his oar in the last coupla month
    No it's a book of delusion from a while back.
    On special offer
  • Biggest criminal in the whole library
  • Have I missed something? Has Blair been convicted or even prosecuted for anything in recent months? Or does this thread just get bumped every time our Daily Mail reading 'Alt Right' contingent need a group hug?
  • Have I missed something? Has Blair been convicted or even prosecuted for anything in recent months? Or does this thread just get bumped every time our Daily Mail reading 'Alt Right' contingent need a group hug?

It's an amusing photo.
    Never bought a copy of the Mail.
    So sorry to have offended your delicate lefty sensibilities.
    Hug hon?

It's an amusing photo.
    Hug hon?
    I see you have adopted the Gay Panto Cinderella tone that Ibborg often adopts on here. Serious question. What is the purpose of adopting this tone? How is it meant to further your argument or challenge the argument of the poster you are arguing with? Not a big social media user so was wondering if I am missing some sort of 'meme', or whatever these things are supposed to be, out there on the internet.

It's an amusing photo.
    Hug hon?
    I see you have adopted the Gay Panto Cinderella tone that Ibborg often adopts on here. Serious question. What is the purpose of adopting this tone? How is it meant to further your argument or challenge the argument of the poster you are arguing with? Not a big social media user so was wondering if I am missing some sort of 'meme', or whatever these things are supposed to be, out there on the internet.
    U ok Hun? X