Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who the ******* hell are you?

edited February 2017 in General Charlton
The museum have been given about 30 10 x 8 colour photos sold by the club in the past ten years or so all of whom we recognised bar one.

Two club staff and four trustees couldn't put a name to the face so who is this?

image.

Comments

• Options
    Moo2akill
  • Options
    Moutakil?
  • Options
    Just showed the photo to my son and he got it immediately.
  • Options
    Moutaoukil?
  • Options
    Thanks guys, like taking off tight shoes
  • Options
    Mooterkill
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dance into the fire
    When all were need
    Is a Moutaoutakil.
  • Options

Not sure if I'm in a minority here - but thought he was more than decent.

I did too. And there was a chap one week when I was sitting somewhere different chanting "MOUTA - MOUTAKIL" on repeat every time he had the ball.
  • Options
    I liked him. Even more for the funny story above.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I did too. And there was a chap one week when I was sitting somewhere different chanting "MOUTA - MOUTAKIL" on repeat every time he had the ball.
    He wasn't quite popular enough to get the
    mou-to-a-kill (Duran Duran) song going to any great degree.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Did a cracking little trick to set up a goal against Scunthorpe at the start of the season. I thought he looked like an exciting prospect, but if you listen to the various rumours about him and look up his career since he left us it seems that any talent he had was overshadowed by some significant issues with his attitude.
  • Options
    He was great, until he got injured, and wasn't the same again after that.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Huskaris said:

Did a cracking little trick to set up a goal against Scunthorpe at the start of the season. I thought he looked like an exciting prospect, but if you listen to the various rumours about him and look up his career since he left us it seems that any talent he had was overshadowed by some significant issues with his attitude.
    I don't think his injury help with him trying to settle
  • Options
    His mis-kick at Scunthorpe cost the goal in a one nil defeat. Never rated him after that.
  • Options
    Never rated him after one mistake?

I liked Yassin, one of the fastest, trickiest full backs we've had.

Shame about the attitude rumours as well as the rumour about him and another players mum?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Shame about the attitude rumours as well as the rumour about him and another players mum?!

He carried her shopping for her?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Are you sure you're not confusing him Alan Pardew?