Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Match Haircuts

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Go on then, own up....who has had a pre-valley experience haircut then......

I admit to having the barnet chopped today....

Any other beuty treatments undertaken....?

Comments

• Options
    well i was just going to ask the managers which one of them are going for the Curbs/Pards tracksuit style or who was going for the Gareth Southgate three piece?

Or should this sartorial decision be kept under wraps?
  • Options
    I had mine done today too!
  • Options
    I shave what little hair I have every two weeks, was last done Friday night.
  • Options
    I'm popping into the wife's salon at 2pm tomorrow for a body massage and pre match rub down!! "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail"..come on the Junk food!!
  • Options
    you bunch of girls !!!

i had mine done on friday....
  • Options
    Yep all lined for a 10 o'clock appointment down the hairdressers tomorrow!!
  • Options
    I will be having my hair shortened tomorrow lunchtime. It won't improve my image because I will still have crap hair, but at least I'll be able to see and look less like it was designed by Lego.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I'm popping into the wife's salon at 2pm tomorrow for a body massage and pre match rub down!!

You mean a sack, back and crack...go on Dan, admit it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I shave what little hair I have every two weeks, was last done Friday night.

snap............but I did mine yesterday..;o)
  • Options
    i've saved my hair so that people can compare me to Carvalho (in looks and skill)

Apparently
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I'm popping into the wife's salon at 2pm tomorrow for a body massage and pre match rub down!!

You mean a sack, back and crack...go on Dan, admit it

Oh you know my code!! No honest pre match massage.
  • Options
    Just got back for the salon...... having a pre match massage tonight an all try and get the last bit of illness out..
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Just got back for the salon...... having a pre match massage tonight an all try and get the last bit of illness out..[/quote]

is that what they call it these days??
    get yourself a bird mate!!
  • Options
    Beat me to it CA...we know your type Hillsy!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Just got back for the salon...... having a pre match massage tonight an all try and get the last bit of illness out..

lol ..... Shes really good mate.... that doesnt sound any good either... Er.. shes fully trained, erm no good either... Shes gives me one every week.....

Oh forget it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Just got back for the salon...... having a pre match massage tonight an all try and get the last bit of illness out..

lol ..... Shes really good mate.... that doesnt sound any good either... Er.. shes fully trained, erm no good either... Shes gives me one every week.....

Oh forget it...

Ha ha ha....it sound even worse when you say that the Wife does it for a living and brings here work home with her....
  • Options
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    I bet it does ;)
  • Options
    sideburns being groomed tonight in honour of the big occasion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]Go on then, own up....who has had a pre-valley experience haircut then......

I admit to having the barnet chopped today....

Any other beuty treatments undertaken....?

I said nuts to it, I`m leaving it scruffy!!!!!!!!! : )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]I bet it does ;)

No sarky comments when you meet Mrs Hillsy tomorrow please!!
  • Options
    Dont worry mate... not my style...