Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall dragging football back to the 1970s

Comments

• What did he do after the game, go home and have some spam for dinner then a sh*t in the shed at the end of the garden?

You lot can mock all you want but it's another measure of how far we are falling behind our Nou Den rivals when a cutting edge trend is showcased there in the middle of London Fashion Week. You watch, come the summer all you chubbier chaps will be wearing them or sporting the latest designer 'onion bag' suntans Roland Out
  • iaitch said:

Imagine they get to Wembley and 40,000 of them dressed like that?

Don't be daft, not every Millwall fan is that trendy
  • What did he do after the game, go home and have some spam for dinner then a sh*t in the shed at the end of the garden?

If ever we needed a pictorial example of the 'Jeremy Kyle' song, here it is.

Combined with their ridiculous goal music and 'agro-gran' invading the pitch with her grandchild to goad Leicester fans instead of celebrating a win over a Premiership team, and it is clear that the Spanners ain't what they used to be.
  • edited February 2017
    I can't tell if he is a she? And what the fuck is the point of a string vest?
  • You can tell they don't follow much football when nearly everyone is beating Leicester.
  • edited February 2017
    https://youtu.be/MPVy0XztHLU

Everyone loves string.
  • Sponsored links:

• There there is always a nice day out with nanny.

That's Boris Johnson!

Cant be - like Dave he supports West Aston City United
  • Let's all say a prayer for JohnBoy that Spurs don't get them in the next round.
  • I have to laugh at some of these comments.
    I certainly ain't defending these neandrathals from down the road, but we have our fair sprinkling of lemons as well.
    Perhaps even more so.
  • Never seen a best like that at the Valley
  • Vest not best
  • Cup draw in 15 minutes please don't let them get Lincoln.
    Another day out at Wembley for these pricks really would be hard to take

Big_Bad_World?

Nah, couldn't be.
    It was somewhat milder yesterday. I toyed with the idea of wearing a sports vest but settled for the aesthetic attire you see before you.
    perhaps a sports bra could have been included in your ensemble for those of us of a delicate disposition.
  • Sponsored links:

• If Millwall do a really good job, he can probably get the insurance to pay for the new stadium.

Big_Bad_World?

Nah, couldn't be.
    It was somewhat milder yesterday. I toyed with the idea of wearing a sports vest but settled for the aesthetic attire you see before you.
    perhaps a sports bra could have been included in your ensemble for those of us of a delicate disposition.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of moob-nip every now and again.
  • kafka said:

Never seen a best like that at the Valley

kafka said:

Vest not best

Because I'm boycotting. ;)
  • Blimey, just catching up with this. He must have had something else on top when he arrived at the game surely? No doubt Millwall will be reviewing the CCTV to find a more acceptable shot of him entering the ground in something more credible to prevent this going Viral in East London.
  • There there is always a nice day out with nanny.

How did that song go. FUCK EM Millwall etc etc repeat ! Great when your nan has the kids for the day.
  • Vintage Mr Byrite

To many string vests there.

• This weekend has been an absolute classic, seen chelsea,arsenal and Everton fans tagging themselves in at the den, then people that never go ( apart from charlton home match ) with this belter of a status:

Spurs away have it you fucking yid c***s same old Tottenham always running

Actually feel a bit for millwall good fans think there are some as the crowd at the valley certainly weren't the usual type, as this type of behaviour is going to end up in reduced ticket amounts.

That behaviour at the weekend was an embarassament, selfies on the pitch, birds giving it, had a mate at the game constant snapchat/Facebook live videos of him swearing at Leicester fans, and the last thing what the fuck is this

Worlds biggest small club doesn't make sense.